Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Low Level Warring Is Dead

Discussion in 'Guild Discussions' started by BLU REMOTE, Jan 21, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLU REMOTE

BLU REMOTE Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    So ye, I tried to war a bit on level 70-80 on this update and I can't.

Pre 1.20, I was able to war a bit even on a relatively low level. At level 70-80, I was able to get a few territories myself.

Now, 1.20, I can't even do a single thing before getting one shotted by the tower.

It's a shame that the game is practically forcing me to level up more. Low level warring was fun.

starx280 and xMini_ like this.
  2. Linnyflower

Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    it would be kinda cool if it scaled to level but the only reason why you could do wars at level 70-80 is because people assign fodder mobs since mob strength didn't matter

idk

3. BLU REMOTE

BLU REMOTE Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Thats exactly why low level warring was viable. People hardly defend unless its something they really wanna keep.
    Fodders mobs really were the introduction to warring, they did a good enough jobs most of the time.
    TBH, only reason I won so often was because I was a shaman
    I just needed an enclosed space to win.

4. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    don't worry, warring is nearly as hard for you at level 70 as it is for people at level 100 lol.

It's definitely a big change and I think low level warring definitely should be compensated for in some way, like scaling the tower damage and such, but that could possibly shift the meta to using low level classes if it is done

starx280 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.