1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Selling Lots Of Scrap

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by brixt01, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brixt01

    brixt01 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    789
    Likes Received:
    249
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have over 4,000 scrap filling up my bank and classes and I can’t sell it on the trade market because it’s down.

    Please just buy some scrap.

    Update: I’m down to 3,000 scrap and people have been paying around 13e per, but price is negotiable.
     
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
  2. Ankarin

    Ankarin Wise Mystical Tree CHAMPION

    Messages:
    794
    Likes Received:
    2,167
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    jesus how could 1 chest be so large
     
  3. brixt01

    brixt01 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    789
    Likes Received:
    249
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
  4. TagUrIt

    TagUrIt Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    12
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Minecraft:
    How much are you charging a page?
     
  5. Tepster101

    Tepster101 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    130
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I'd like to buy some, how much per?
     
  6. brixt01

    brixt01 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    789
    Likes Received:
    249
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I normally sell for around 12-13 emeralds per?
     
  7. Tepster101

    Tepster101 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    130
    Likes Received:
    5
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    have dc? we can discuss there. Tepster101#9529
     
  8. brixt01

    brixt01 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    789
    Likes Received:
    249
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I’ve sent you a friend request.
     
  9. liad

    liad Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    do you still have any left? msg to my discord (Liad#7550) I would like to buy a page or so.
     
  10. brixt01

    brixt01 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    789
    Likes Received:
    249
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yep, I still have quite a lot to sell.
     
  11. _DoomDragon_

    _DoomDragon_ Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    45
    I would also be interested in purchasing some scrap if you have some left, my discord is _DoomDragon_#6059
     
  12. liad

    liad Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    41
    Likes Received:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    can we meet ingame rn to negotiate? I'm at WC 2, IGN: Liad1
     
  13. Maxiking1610

    Maxiking1610 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

    Messages:
    182
    Likes Received:
    33
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Dm me I buy
     
  14. brixt01

    brixt01 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    789
    Likes Received:
    249
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do you have discord, so we can discuss it? Mine's Brixt01#8253.
    ________________________________
    Do you have discord?
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.