1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lost Best Gear Without Being Online

Discussion in 'Questions' started by StefanHeuvink, Apr 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StefanHeuvink

StefanHeuvink Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I was playing some other games I got bored so I started playing minecraft. This was boring too but then I found wynncraft in my server list, I joined and looked in my inventory, my armor, accesories and weapons are gone. I started looking in my bank and my liquid emeralds are also gone. Then I started looking for help in the discord but none of the admins/moderators were responding to me. So I decided to get to the forums. Please help me, I can't play wynncraft without my stuff. Please help me. Thanks for your support.

P.S. An account rollback of 1 or 2 months are able to fix this.

2. OGK

OGK The Grader HERO

Minecraft:
    I'm sorry to say that there are no refunds of items no matter what. The community can try and help you, but the administration and moderation cannot give you things that reassemble your stuff, as they used to, bit it was abused.

I do say that maybe some people could be generous and help you out maybe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.