1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Lmao Look At This Superhero I Made Up

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Procrast, Aug 19, 2016.

?

Rating?

1. 5/5

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. 4/5

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. 3/5

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  4. 2/5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1/5

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Procrast

Procrast Artist, Lorist, Talk-show host VIP+

Minecraft:
    Son of a global technology corporation CEO, Damien Queen was living the rich kid life - until his life exploded, and turned upside down, thanks to his father's criminal associates. As it turned out, Damien's father had been involved in a gamble before he was born, which he lost against the assassin organization, the Red Hand. Wanting the CEO's first son to be brought to them at the age of 15, the Red Hand planned to train Damien until he was at the point of human perfection - the ultimate assassin, bridging the century-old clan of assassins to the criminal business underground, eventually connecting to major tech companies, so that their plan of world domination would come into play - and so that everyone else would burn. On Damien's fifteenth birthday, the Red Hand captured him, and did indeed train him, bringing him to their temple, the base of operations high up in the snowy alps. For six agonizing years, the forces of the Red Hand showed Damien just how dark and cruel the world really was, tormenting him both physically and mentally, sharpening his mind until he could see a single plastic needle across a twenty metre room in the pitch black dark.
    But after an attack on the Red Hand by native terrorists, the temple erupted into rebellion, led by Damien himself. Escaping the clutches of the Red Hand, Damien found a contact of his butler in the village below the mountains, who had been anticipating the terrorist attack.
    Now back in America, Damien uses his extensive skills taught to him by the Red Hand along with resources developed by himself - some, prototypes of his father's tech companies products - to protect the world he holds dear. He knows a war is coming. And the red hand will not stop until they eliminate him. To them, he is a rogue asset. His name is - REBOUND!

[​IMG]
    Some concept art for a more modern, tech-advanced suit design.
    [​IMG]
    These were both done in the art style of Bruce Timm, an artist who I've looked up to for a long time.

I mean, c'mon he made BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES for pete's sake!
    Feedback and rating's are appreciated! Thank you!

Tisaun, Kuroi, Coolfood and 7 others like this.
  2. Flow of Fate

Flow of Fate A man and a mouse and a mint VIP

Minecraft:
    Is that by any chance connected to red skull?

FoxAndTheDoodler and Procrast like this.
  3. Procrast

Minecraft:
    nope. If anything it's a reference to the Joker's original alt-identity, the red hood.

4. Flow of Fate

Flow of Fate A man and a mouse and a mint VIP

Minecraft:
    Did someone say JOKER?
    @Biønic-MemeZ™

Procrast and Bio like this.
  5. Plasma~

Plasma~ Antishitposter

Minecraft:
    I'm lovin' the backstory behind Rebound! Any chance you'll create more of him?

Kuroi and Procrast like this.
  6. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Most heroes have a fictional city that they protect EX: Batman = Gotham
    Nightwing = BludHaven
    Superman = National city
    The flash + Red arrow + Green arrow + Captain atom + Firestorm = star city, ECT
    Make 1! :D

Procrast likes this.
  7. iTakePhotos

iTakePhotos Travelled Adventurer

How super. *ba dum crash*

Procrast likes this.
  8. Procrast

Minecraft:
    He's been a character idea of mine for a while now, and I've been updating his story ever since I first thought of it. Basically he's centered in a more grounded interpretation of a DC-ish universe, where as a vigilante not much of the authorities trust him. His story follows him basically attempting to stop an invasion of the red hand before it happens, while also trying to reclaim his father's corporation from other corrupted companies who want to merge, gaining the technology for themselves. That's like the first act - once that all happens, more bounty hunters with their own special abilities begin to hunt rebound, while at the few mistakes he makes, it causes innocent lives to be lost, making a few original villain origins.
    Working on it, though I don't see it that much of a deal for rebound. He goes more and more global as he finds more confidence as a crime fighter.
    Or he could just be in new York I don't really care tbh
    what did you expect, a man who wears underpants over their suit?
    Oh wait

Plasma~ likes this.
  9. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    same with the heroes, but they always have a fictional city they start in, and ye, they all go global

Procrast likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.