1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Help Level 81 Archer Build Help

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Monkeyking100, Jun 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkeyking100

    Monkeyking100 Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    14
    Minecraft:
    I'm a level 81 archer that is currently using full morph except for morph-stardust and morph amethyst. I use Bob's Mythic Bow and Maelstrom. I kinda need a new build because morph hasn't been working that well for me recently (in some of the harder corrupted dungeons). I was looking for something that has good mana regen and that I can get a ton of dps (spells?). I'm willing to spend a decent bit of money, but it would be preferred if the build didn't cost more than 20le (although it is fine it does). I appreciate any help!
     
  2. weeb

    weeb koyun

    Messages:
    5,053
    Likes Received:
    5,255
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. Monkeyking100

    Monkeyking100 Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    14
    Minecraft:
    Thanks for this build. However, I just hit level 85. What's the new setup?
     
  4. weeb

    weeb koyun

    Messages:
    5,053
    Likes Received:
    5,255
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i gave you one..?
     
  5. Ninja_VK

    Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

    Messages:
    890
    Likes Received:
    603
    Trophy Points:
    110
    Minecraft:
    That is the lvl 85 setup that they gave
     
  6. Monkeyking100

    Monkeyking100 Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    14
    Minecraft:
    oh wow im dumb. Thanks
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.