1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Let's Find The Worst Mythics! Round 2

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Lego_DW, Aug 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lego_DW

    Lego_DW yeppers HERO

    Messages:
    1,266
    Likes Received:
    2,539
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    With the revival of the best Mythic thread by Alec, I figured I should bring back this wonderful thread idea, ty @Basteyal for giving me permission to make this thread, since she was the one who made the original thread.

    Grimtrap: DragonSlurps

    Cataclysm: Deco113

    Nirvana: SaltyKing

    Inferno:

    Weathered:

    Nullification: Tekenen

    Archangel: 99loulou99

    Grandmother:

    Divzer: Silentmaxx

    Spring:

    Ignis:

    Stratiformis:

    Freedom: Rebelliot

    Az:

    Gaia: SmileyAlec

    Fatal: SmileyAlec

    Lament: Vendenar

    Monster: Harka3L

    Warp:

    Singularity:

    Pure:

    Toxoplasmosis: Lego_DW

    Sunstar:

    Hadal:

    Absolution:

    Olympic:

    Fantasia:

    Aftershock:

    Alkatraz: bey3

    Thrundacrack: Psykko

    Idol: SmileyAlec

    Guardian: Psykko

    Hero:

    Collapse:

    Apocalypse: SmileyAlec

    Revenant:

    Warchief:

    Stardew:

    Dawnbreak: yuuenchi2

    Moontower: SmileyAlec

    Slayer:

    Boreal:

    Galleon: Lego_DW

    Resugence:

    Crusade Sabatons:

    Discoverer:

    the lower the stats the better, the higher the rerolls, even better
     
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    Kredk, Take, MlecznyHuxel99 and 15 others like this.
  2. TheBossPenguin

    TheBossPenguin Anam Dhydro Renda Koh HERO

    Messages:
    35
    Likes Received:
    24
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bought your way into the list for Galleon
     
    Lego_DW likes this.
  3. omgsogamer

    omgsogamer WTF

    Messages:
    48
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Whip and nae nae
     
  4. Goden

    Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

    Messages:
    1,190
    Likes Received:
    2,123
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    this thread was stolen
     
  5. Cloud Man

    Cloud Man Bruh HERO

    Messages:
    1,008
    Likes Received:
    929
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Minecraft:
    Thank you lego
     
  6. Tekenen

    Tekenen Professional Loser VIP+

    Messages:
    2,678
    Likes Received:
    2,879
    Trophy Points:
    184
    Minecraft:
  7. 99loulou999

    99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

    Messages:
    1,202
    Likes Received:
    1,411
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I do believe you have forgotten the capitaL L at the end of ArchangeL

    @yuuenchi2 post your dawnbruh
     
  8. SoulBurned

    SoulBurned eee HERO

    Messages:
    371
    Likes Received:
    498
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Minecraft:
    Emogla3 likes this.
  9. cirogg

    cirogg Detlas AFK Gang HERO

    Messages:
    352
    Likes Received:
    1,001
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    literally got permission to revive he's not stealing
     
  10. yuuenchi2

    yuuenchi2 Wynncraft Veteran CHAMPION

    Messages:
    1,618
    Likes Received:
    1,234
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
  11. Goden

    Goden Everlasting Excellency HERO

    Messages:
    1,190
    Likes Received:
    2,123
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    was a joke cause i gave him the idea lmao
     
  12. orange0404

    orange0404 corkus is actually here HERO

    Messages:
    3,893
    Likes Received:
    3,559
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dream and Lego_DW like this.
  13. Jirayut

    Jirayut strati masterrace VIP+

    Messages:
    784
    Likes Received:
    1,140
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I no longer possess the 24 ws -3k strati :(
     
  14. AmbassadorDazz

    AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator

    Messages:
    1,014
    Likes Received:
    2,193
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There are possibly worse, but this Ignis is the one I no longer own.
     
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  15. Asthae

    Asthae ...

    Messages:
    2,155
    Likes Received:
    1,831
    Trophy Points:
    173
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    is this thread dead? well anyways I have this Slayer
    2020-08-31_18.05.32.png
     
    Lego_DW likes this.
  16. SmileyAlec

    SmileyAlec Olympic Gaming

    Messages:
    3,297
    Likes Received:
    5,338
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    gimme that spot
    upload_2020-9-4_22-34-38.png
     
    Lego_DW likes this.
  17. Gort

    Gort His Royal Pimpness

    Messages:
    1,309
    Likes Received:
    1,963
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    I once rolled this Stardew
     
    Lego_DW likes this.
  18. AmbassadorDazz

    AmbassadorDazz Discord Killjoy Staff Member Moderator

    Messages:
    1,014
    Likes Received:
    2,193
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I no longer own the Ignis I posted earlier, just a heads up.
     
  19. Aya

    Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist

    Messages:
    5,151
    Likes Received:
    7,907
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    I want to make a fucking submission with my first mythic
    2020-09-13_16.23.12.png
    Perfect bad spell damage and mana steal, beat this
    I found this pure and I want to claim that vacant terrible pure slot
    EDIT: Does it still count? I sold it to a dude and then he rerolled it so it is no longer the worst one
     
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2020
  20. BisexualDog

    BisexualDog Boogie Boy CHAMPION

    Messages:
    487
    Likes Received:
    445
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Minecraft:
    The Hall of Pain
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.