1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Koh Build Offhand For Dmg

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Cashisgr8, Jul 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cashisgr8

Cashisgr8 bad player

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I see this koh build tossed around everywhere:

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/#4_07R0PV0WH0uV0OQ0OQ0Jg0880Nz00001f1v0F1g000010009I
    WynnBuilder build:
    > CancerÖˇ
    > Leo
    > Ophiuchus
    > Spiritdancer
    > Diamond Solar Ring
    > Diamond Solar Ring
    > Clockwork
    > Charm of the Tides
    > King of Hearts [w6w6]

Gonna use it, but I want to know what options I'd have for dealing damage in this build. The two options I see are nepta and phoenix wing or something (monster as well). is that it?

2. NamesAreHard

NamesAreHard Mage Enthusiast (She/He/They) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you're using this build it should only be in a situation where you are not supposed to be doing anything other than heal spam. If you want to play hybrid support damage then all you need is to have your water damage when you hold KoH be around the cap (150) and a decent health pool. In that case you would probably want a nepta build.
    Something like this could work.
    https://wynnbuilder.github.io/#4_01B0JX0WH0Ty0t80t80TN0og0VG-Y0i1f1Q-Y1g000010009I
    WynnBuilder build:
    > Albacore
    > Anima-Infused Cuirass
    > Ophiuchus
    > Ornate Shadow Cloud
    > Yang
    > Yang
    > Dragon's Eye Bracelet
    > Tenuto
    > Nepta Floodbringer [w6w6]

7k first pulse ally heals with KoH and fine damage with Nepta, if it's too low for you you could always dump dex instead of def.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.