1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Kind Things People Have Done For You (on Wynncraft)

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Rosevine, Dec 15, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My beloved friend @WillyBeany bought my Champion rank as a Christmas/early Birthday gift (which is this Friday u.u). Thank you so much Will!!

And a HUGE thank you to Fleris Enthusiast @Deco113 for not only sharing his spare Warp and other belongings with me but being my closest friend and partner in crime ^_^

thepicferret, starx280 and Deco113 like this.
  2. hariesh

hariesh Lord of Selchar VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Some guy when I was recording my Wynncraft series (coming out today at 5pm GMT on my channel), he came up to me and gave me 5 EB asa lvl 2 mage in ragni

What a lovely guy!

starx280 likes this.
  3. CapCac

CapCac DogEatingSpaghetti

Mhm idk

one guy played some dungeons and hanged out with me

Someone helped me with Bob’s tomb, they waited like -5 min becouse i was slow xD, they were really nice

thazs pretty much all i can think of, i didnt play much wynn so i havent stumbled into a whole lot of nice people

starx280 and Rosevine like this.
  4. Cuocu

Cuocu Owner of Simply Oranges CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - TheTrueMVP for giving level 34 me in Almuj 3 LE back when I first started.
    - runawaybob27 raiding my stream and introducing me to the world that was Wynncraft twitch streamers.
    - Also runawaybob27 for having hella item bomb parties that resulted in my first mythic (a Hero) at level 87-8.
    - My baby Incarnate for helping me do quests and level with his 4-5 year old lvl 50-something archer on my first play through.

5. TheAckening

TheAckening Local YIMBY

don't necropost please

Rosevine likes this.
  6. ocel0tgirl

ocel0tgirl It was ocel0t to meet you HERO

Minecraft:
    Thread locked due to necropost.

14. Do not necropost.

Posting on a thread that has been untouched for more than around 30 days or has no discussion is called a necropost and is not allowed unless your post starts a new discussion. The poster of a thread can request for an unlock by sending a private message to a moderator or reporting the thread with the message “please unlock”.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.