1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Killed In A City

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Gidorah, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Gidorah

Gidorah Newbie Adventurer

I've been killed in a city while i was afk. i've been enabling the 3 difficulties, so i lost like 80% of my stuff. Is a city considered as a safe zone or do i've just been insecure ?

starx280 likes this.
  2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish finally got a brilliant diamond helmet Staff Member Moderator HERO

Minecraft:
    Cities are technically supposed to be safe areas due to guards and the fact that they are often walled off, but safety is never a guarantee. For example, the town of Nesaak has no walls, so a mob could attack you if it bypasses the guards and you are out in the open. There's always a chance that a "player-made-invasion" will happen, which is when another player leads hostile mobs into a city (which is against the rules).

I'm very sorry that you had to use your items. In the future, I would recommend AFKing on top of a roof, or even in the class selection area.

starx280, Egg and Shots like this.
  3. Gidorah

Gidorah Newbie Adventurer

Uwa, sad one, i lost too much, and i need to start from the begining. Okay then i'll listen to that advise next time
    thanks for your answer :)

starx280 and Egg like this.
  4. AnonymousEXE

AnonymousEXE More Than Something More

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good luck on your next class

starx280 likes this.