Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Jolt of Inspiration

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by shacers, Jul 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erebuis

Erebuis Defiled Cave Enjoyer :3 (-580, 27, -580) VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Rip an average potato enjoyer. May he serve as a reminder to never cross the assassin community again...

2. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    Counterpoint: Shadestepper requires that they either slice an enemy multiple times or choke them with toxic gas (which is a literal war crime because it was deemed too cruel to use) in order to stack marks to Proc Satsujin. Sharpshooter requires stacking focus to get Twain’s arc, and the best way to do that is Phantom Ray, an actual, literal death laser. Not to mention crepuscular ray, which is basically boltslinger but the arrows home. Battle monk, I agree with if only because the max potential sadism with the kit is lower compared to other options, largely because the theming of it is a lot more abstract than other options

3. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    I know I know after this I made a full google doc which i found that sharpshooter is not a very humane class. and yeah true about shadestepper and battle monk. i still find that arcanist is the worst tho because they violate geneva convention with multiple fire attacks and trickster comes second because they use delirous gas and blazing powder

4. lemonalade

lemonalade [insert misinformation here] CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Villager class when

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.