1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Ive Not Played For A Year But I Got Stuck Back At The Begining With All My Stuff

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Mulesam, Sep 13, 2019 at 5:34 PM.

1. Mulesam

Mulesam Newbie Adventurer

Can I get the help I got stuck at the beginning when I was at the desert town Almuj. I am now back at the starter town with all my stuff and no quests finished

2. WithTheFish

WithTheFish finally got a brilliant diamond helmet Staff Member Moderator HERO

Minecraft:
    The most recent update (1.18) sent all players back to the tutorial (which sends you to the starting town when completed) regardless of your progress.

As for why you have no quests finished, it's possible that you either didn't complete any quests when you last played, or all the quests you did do were drastically redone, thus requiring you to complete them again. If you're asking how to complete any of the quests you have, you can check the Wynncraft wiki (https://wynncraft.gamepedia.com/Quests) or ask any member of the community what to do.