Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Items Giving You Health

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by koohikoo, Oct 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. koohikoo

koohikoo Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    so as we all should know weapons, armour and accessories will give us additional max health. however the current weapon I'm using on my warrior (fluffy spear) gives +150 health. however, if I go to my potion on my Hotbar I lose this +150 health. when I switch back though the max health goes back up, but not my actual health.

coolname2034 likes this.
  2. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The +150 health means +150 max health you can have, not actual health. Leave it to health regen to get that 150.
    Why it's like that: Imagine a Guardian with +4000 hp. That would be an instant 4K regen every time you hold it in your hand. No thanks.

Nyam, Moss, XavierEXE and 3 others like this.
  3. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    isnt he talking about the weapon doesnt work in other hotbars u dont have the weapon at? (ex: you have an 600hp bow, u change to ur horse, u now have 600hp less because ur not holding the bow)

4. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No, he means that when he holds the bow his max health goes up and not his actual health (which is intentional)

5. Kawaii__Turtle

Kawaii__Turtle Kawaiiest of Turtles CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So basically what's needed is something that just gives you the stats of the last weapon you've done something with
    IE I use a 4k hp Guardian, I have the 4k hp, I switch slots I don't lose the stats unless I right/left click with another weapon of my class meaning I'd be able to use a horse or a pot without max hp changing

6. Toasted Asian

Toasted Asian Toasty VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Current healath=1000

Added weapon health=1000 with 150 missing health

You don't lose health or gain health if you hold the weapon ffs...it just increases the health capacity, not your current health

7. Pretzule

Pretzule eats pretzels HERO

Minecraft:
    This is not a bug but an intended feature.
    Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.