1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Items Disappearing

Discussion in 'Questions' started by wildstylegam3r, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wildstylegam3r

    wildstylegam3r Newbie Adventurer

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    2
    So I left my computer for about 5-10 minutes? I came back to the texture pack weird and glitched out. I looked in my inventory, and saw that I could only see the amount of items and not the pictures. I moved my stack of emeralds to what I thought was an empty space in my hotbar, and saw that I could not see the picture even if I moved it. I decided to leave the server and come back in to reload the texture/resource pack, and my spear that I had crafted with the chain you get at Nivia Forest was gone. Turns out, it was in the space that I moved the emeralds to. Everything in my inventory is here, except the spear, and I don't think I can get the chain back. What do I do? Thank you in advance, please help!
     
  2. Dwicey

    Dwicey mmmyes CHAMPION

    Messages:
    805
    Likes Received:
    2,125
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You're just gonna have to count your losses sadly. Sounds like you're at quite a low level, so if it makes you feel any better, you would have outleveled those items very quickly either way
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.