Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info Item Team Thread - Item/ingredient/major Id Changes, Updates & More

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Jun 2, 2020.

1. kinghoomhoom

kinghoomhoom Seeker of Walk Speed

Buff divzer damage? :salted _blush:

starx280 likes this.
  2. The Demon Queen

The Demon Queen Queen of Darkness, Queen of Evil CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    completely rework divzer

starx280 likes this.
  3. Kokomers

Kokomers Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm going to eat Divzer.

starx280 likes this.
  4. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    Hi I wonder if you noticed but air in general is looking pretty weak compared to the other elements now :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  5. Shoefarts

Shoefarts I fart on shoes CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]

6. Scromblo

Scromblo WE ARE SO BACK. PLAYER SIDED CHESTS LETS GOO CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    why is lumina so good. its like using a mythic due to its insanely low reqs. lumina's damage rivals sunstar in tier stack due to its insane damage and its only level 80. what

why is sunstar bad ;-;

7. hppeng

hppeng 0 intel is the correct amount of intel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    sunstar is quite powerful if you use it in fast hybrid (Also known as slayer abuse)
    TFA sstar competes with fanta (and toxo...) (and tstack lumina) for the highest dps shaman builds in 1.20.2 while retaining good tanking power

ig lumina vs sstar dps may be similar on paper (in practice melee shaman suffers extra loss due to attack speed ....) but sstar has much cooler utility :)

8. ThurinTurambar

ThurinTurambar Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    So what about Aftershock? From what i've been playing around in 1.20.3 wynnbuilder, it seems Aftershock, if not nerfed will be utterly overpowered. When i put it into my alka tierstack build (scary crafteds :O) i could not belive my eyes - when i put remaining skill points into dex i got 127k dps on 50k ehp and if i put the points into defense i got 100k dps and 90k ehp.
    Of course i toggled to measure it with totem strength and courage.
    If you dont belive i do have the build saved :P

starx280 and Bart (MC) like this.
  9. starx280

starx280 The boy who cried lunar VIP

Minecraft:
    Aftershock is hiding in the corner of the room

10. The Demon Queen

The Demon Queen Queen of Darkness, Queen of Evil CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    i totally saw somebody do about 200k-250k dps with a rage tierstack aftershock build

11. ThurinTurambar

ThurinTurambar Well-Known Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Well you could certainly try getting rage into my tierstack, but the thing about it is that its hard to measure the dps on rage (tho if i just add 400% earth dmg to my build it gets to 200k dps, 265k crit dps). Also you could use dex and strenght pots to get close to 200k dps with no rage, ofc provided it does not get nerfed

12. Locky1110

Locky1110 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    makes sense but the str and resistance buffs from war scream are already 20% and the two dont stack
    will the two be able to stack or will ss keep overriding war scream
    if the two still wont stack, ss is now only 10% better than a spell that all warrior weapons have at lvl 66 (not even counting the fact you have to stay at half hp and less for it to activate, and if you heal anywhere above it you lose it and you will have to recast war scream too, and the fact that if anyway walks too far away from you they will lose their buff and wont have the war scream buff either since ss cleared it, AND you must be holding hero)
    i think it should be 40% if the two dont stack, it was very nutty before of course but i feel like it will be super underwhelming after the nerf since theres already many kinks with it that make war scream a more reliable option for both the player
    if the two stack tho than thats aight ig
    i suppose hero will already be getting a power boost from the str/dex change but i mean im pretty sure there will be other options to sub out hero considering its a mythic

13. NamesAreHard

NamesAreHard Mage Enthusiast (She/He/They) CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So wait, does the war scream buff override saviour's sacrifice and make it not work? Because if not you really gotta be on something to be complaining that Saviour's Sacrifice of all things isn't strong enough.

14. iTechnically

iTechnically don't ask me for warrior builds

Minecraft:
    unless it's been changed recently, War scream adds 20% resistance and only 10% Damage. That makes saviour's 3 times as strong as as warscream in terms of damage.
    I don't really have a say as someone who never played saviour, but I think that a good chunk of the community would agree that saviour is extremely powerful at the moment, and that there needs to be a drastic nerf to it, especially given that with warrior's base defense and the addition of 30% resistance from Saviour, being at 50% hp isn't that big of a hassle for a lot of builds.
    Personally I think that it's rather healthy, and that this is the change that needs to be pushed because I'd rather have it over-nerfed and corrected later than under-nerfed and corrected later, as I believe that due to the uniqueness of hero, even if it's slightly below standards it's still going to see use.
    Saviour's overrides War Scream.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
    NamesAreHard likes this.
  15. Je Hooft

Je Hooft No Longer Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling HERO

Minecraft:
    Having to recast war scream after going above 50% hp seems like a QoL thing to me. Even when the two effects don't stack, it's weird that war scream completely vanishes when saviour's sacrifice procs and it should be fixed imo.

16. hppeng

hppeng 0 intel is the correct amount of intel HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    PSA: wynnbuilder hotfix 6 (1.20.3) had a critical bug in damage calculation that caused raw spell damage to not be multiplied by str/dex boosts in the averages display, this has been fixed as of wynnbuilder unstable 7.0.15

TYSM to @Stalight on discord for pointing this out

Qzphs, starx280, NamesAreHard and 3 others like this.
  17. highbread

highbread highbread HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    tumblr_eab2a1053f68faadc802ff6e1fcec175_530f47e5_640.jpg

18. Locky1110

Locky1110 Famous Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ur right actually its only a 10% buff
    last time i played warrior i wasnt rly paying attention at the buff thing, so i went on the wiki to check and i misread it
    if thats the case then the nerf doesn't appear as harsh, at least in terms of its dps, we'll just have to see how it goes, so ill agree with you i guess

all i will say tho is that its also losing its 20 dex and 10 of its agi, and seems to be taking a pretty nasty hit from the damage baseline reduction so i feel like hero will fall back into obscurity after all of these nerfs, i dont know how this will affect the item so all i hope is that selvut knows what hes doing

19. OmegaCKL

OmegaCKL definitely totally super very active player CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ACTUAL KOH NERF LET'S GO

Kokomers likes this.
  20. highbread

highbread highbread HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooohhh,,,