1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Introduction

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by sonno, Jun 11, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Tags:
  1. sonno

sonno Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    ciao! my name's sonno
    I started playing Wynncraft like, literally years ago with my cousin and we were both babies. it's so crazy to say and I was shocked the server is still thriving but i'm so glad it is! i would call myself a veteran but I suppose i never got very far to begin with, but that's okay. I enjoyed the server then and i still do now :)

my main character is an assassin which was apparently only a level 25. i think back then there was maybe less levels, or levels were harder to get? idk, made a couple new characters so I could start off fresh and see what has changed, currently using a lvl 11 archer. i play pretty casually but id love to join a clan if anyone wants me

i'm an artist so I made the skins I play with, and designed the one I use on wynncraft :)) (albeit kind of an older one) i hope to make more art related to wynncraft bc this place is honestly so cool. ill be posting about it once i do ^^
    it's great to be here and i look forward to meeting people! have a great day <3

Attached Files:

• lol.png
      lol.png
      File size:
      15.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019 at 10:48 PM
  2. Bluescreen

Bluescreen The Questions Crusader who replied on your post.

Minecraft:
    Hello, and welcome to the forums!

sonno likes this.
  3. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Leader VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to forums!