1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Intro

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by Innej, Apr 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Innej

    Innej Newbie Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Minecraft:
    Hi folks, my toon is Innej (named after my little daughter Jenni). I am 47 years old and I am a VIP pilot. I come from Scotland.
    I have been a serious gamer since I got my first computer nearly 40 years ago lol.
    I have been in Minecraft since the beginning and was in fact a Beta tester for World of Warcraft. I am a heavy ESO player as well as others games.
    In Minecraft I am a mega builder and Redstone freak. I was staff on another server but numbers diminished to only a couple players because the owner wouldn't use any upgrades or Mods
    I am always willing to help. If you see me in game, give me a shout and I'll see happily explore the server with you.
     
  2. exlierr

    exlierr Unapologetic

    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm a builder as well! I'm new to mega builds but im trying my best to learn! We should build together some time, might be fun!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.