1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Ingredient Bombs

Discussion in 'Questions' started by JinxJanx, Dec 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JinxJanx

    JinxJanx Oldie but goodie HERO

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    25
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Are Ingredient Bombs supposed to give the purchaser ingredients as well as the server?
     
  2. Lex!

    Lex! :] CT Manager Ability Designer QA GM

    Messages:
    4,720
    Likes Received:
    190
    Trophy Points:
    170
    Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    yeah, you click the claim bomb text after throwing it
     
  3. JinxJanx

    JinxJanx Oldie but goodie HERO

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    25
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Eh... well that will be embarrassing if that's all I needed to do. I'll test it now.
    ________________________________
    All I get is a "Click Here To Thank Them". No materials or ingredients are provided to me.
     
  4. Lex!

    Lex! :] CT Manager Ability Designer QA GM

    Messages:
    4,720
    Likes Received:
    190
    Trophy Points:
    170
    Creator Karma:
    Minecraft:
    there should be a different text you can click in the bomb message
     
  5. JinxJanx

    JinxJanx Oldie but goodie HERO

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    25
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    eh.... end user error... apparently I have shouts blocked....

    Thanks,
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.