1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Improvements

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Def, Jan 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Def

    Def uwu

    Messages:
    193
    Likes Received:
    209
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Could someone please give me a hand with this build? My friend made it for me quite a while ago and I'm kinda looking for some more damage rather than tank power.
    I don't have any mythics or LI stuff

    Here is the build: https://wynndata.tk/s/wVpMUD

    I also use a normal Hive wand with it (no powders)
     
  2. Thega

    Thega ```Interesting flavour text``` CHAMPION

    Messages:
    1,076
    Likes Received:
    1,078
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    more melee damage? more damage per spell? more dps? more spell dps?
     
  3. LordMuttonChops

    LordMuttonChops Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,279
    Likes Received:
    5,648
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    ...No offense but my eyes were literally hurt from just looking at this build

    https://wynndata.tk/s/T2srFz
    Not the best build because you didn't say how many Hive items you could get so I assumed it was none but the wand, And I could definitely improve this build further with some LI items too.
     
    NITEHAWKX, Def and Locky1110 like this.
  4. Thega

    Thega ```Interesting flavour text``` CHAMPION

    Messages:
    1,076
    Likes Received:
    1,078
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Do you want us to slightly modify the build, or just give you the best one we can think of?
     
    Def likes this.
  5. bloww

    bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account

    Messages:
    6,567
    Likes Received:
    14,196
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    id use mantlewalkers or charcoal, scorpio isnt earth/fire
    dont think raindrop is necessary as well
     
    Def likes this.
  6. Def

    Def uwu

    Messages:
    193
    Likes Received:
    209
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah, it was sort of a scrap build since at the time I have very little to work with.
    Thank you for the build.

    Mostly I was just showing what I had as of now so you can see what I've dealt with. I'd just want a better build in your opinion. I'd prefer spell damage and the ability to take some hits.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.