1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Build Imperial Desert Trading District

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by didvk, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. didvk

didvk The Onion VIP

Minecraft:
    This is a build that I have been working on for the past month, and I would like your opinions on it and how you think I could improve it. Thanks!

Lore: Long, long ago, there was a rich and royal family. Their past generations have built a palace by themselves far away from others; in the middle of a desert. The family was satisfied with the strong palace walls, which protected them when sandstorms swam across the desert. The purple roofs and details distinguished this particular palace from any other; it soon became the a well known palace. However, the family did not want people's attention or their visits. The family left their wonderful palace to find elsewhere to live; and they have not been seen since then. Currently, the place is being used as refugee and a trading hub. Merchants from all of Aneolivia come to trade their goods in exchange for others' goods. It is still unknown where the family is, and if they are alive.

Build: http://imgur.com/a/V3Yov (Imperial Desert Trading District)

2. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    The walls are nice, but I want more pics of the marketplace!

The walls need a tad bit more decoration as far as that stuff goes, and overall the roofs seem nice. Solid build.

Plasma~ likes this.
  3. didvk

didvk The Onion VIP

Minecraft:
    More photos of the marketplace have been added to the album.

4. Coolfood

Coolfood The Coolest Food

Minecraft:
    Very nice

5. didvk

didvk The Onion VIP

Minecraft:
    Ty <3

Coolfood likes this.
  6. Nitronicraft

Nitronicraft Not an owner of GearSkinsLotto VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not bad, could use a bit more detailing, and maybe another material that compliments the purple, and the design is nice, the shape itself could use a bit more depth, but fortunately for you, you left lots of room for improvement.
    I rate a solid 7.5/10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.