1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Info Im Team Applications + Item Rebalance Changelog

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Selvut283, Apr 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love

Love Silence is Serene HERO

Minecraft:
    Don't scroll up in a dark room because that gif will murder your eyes.

e! and Allamak like this.
  2. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    What gif? The one that plays havoc with my astigmatism? lol

Love likes this.
  3. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I like how everyone complains about the rainbow meta, but as soon as selvut actually does something everyone hates him.

KiliE2001, Lemon, Cosomos and 8 others like this.
  4. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Interesting that, isn't it?

KiliE2001, Allamak and Stag2001 like this.
  5. Major_Lue

Major_Lue Famous Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    It was a lot all at once, rather than minimal changes over time to judge what level of a nerf was actually needed. Nerfing stardust that hard FUCKED over many casual players. That's what people have been complaining about.. as you saw.

6. SilverMirror

SilverMirror Retired IM HERO

Minecraft:
    tbh it's not that hard really, I honestly support any change that can prompt people uses creativity to make builds instead of plugging formulas

The only complain I hv on selvut is that he should starts designing items through the lens of the community and it's player base instead of enforcing his own vision to the game, which more often then not isn't wt the community wants

7. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    Yes, I would 100% agree with you, however, it's been months that these items have been in the game. They've had no changes or no mentions of changes since now. Everyone has gotten used to the items in their current stats, they've moulded their builds around certain items (hive is a prime example), and have invested tons of money into them. To have the items changed this late, so long after they've become popular doesn't make a community happy.

As for him designing items in his own viewpoint, that will happen whenever someone has the ability to make massive changes. In most games, this isn't a major issue because there is an entire team who has that assigned job so more varied viewpoints of the community are represented (not perfectly represented, but more than wynncraft does.) Creating a team, rather than Selvut alone, to do this would help the community more than people realize. A lot of the items that are being changed should have been changed before it's been around the game for months upon months.

SilverMirror likes this.
  8. Stag2001

Minecraft:

9. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    Tell that to the people who got their builds ruined and didn't use elemental tanks, attack tier or any of the sort, just a plain build with the damage they liked.

10. Stag2001

Minecraft:
    Surprise surprise, I'm using morph-stardust too. See me complaining? No? Right.

BuffAirSpear, Allamak and Cruuk like this.
  11. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    You're literally one person.

12. Stag2001

Minecraft:
    True. So what? We should only listen to the part of the community who thinks we should keep the game as shitty and unbalanced as it is? Come on now.

Undiscovered likes this.
  13. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    You're also only part of the community who thinks the opposite. You're contradicting yourself right there.

14. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    they can easily replace it though

Undiscovered, Stag2001 and Cruuk like this.
  15. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    and what about the powders and money spent on them

16. Stag2001

Minecraft:
    How so? You're saying it like I support all the community's opinions. We're a community, different people enjoying the same game. Different people = different opinions.

KiliE2001 and Allamak like this.
  17. bloww

bloww Shoutbox Fancam Account HERO

Minecraft:
    you lose like what, 25 le for a decent-good one with powders? its not much.

Cruuk and Allamak like this.
  18. Major_Lue

Minecraft:
    sure?

i'm pretty sure i specifically said you were a minority of the community with a differing opinion

i mean whatever, don't blame me for being a little worried about what happened to gravity and seeing all the changes at once happening to stardust

check most games, they do gradual changes to something to get to the closest point of balance possible at any given time, that's clearly not happening in wynn

19. BuffAirSpear

BuffAirSpear Avos Air Assassin HERO

Minecraft:
    Okay so i really really dont see why this is still continuing.... literally all of us knew right from when msd became meta that it would get nerfed. You guys cant tell me that you didnt know... because it was plain fucking obvious that it would get a nerf. Yeah i agree it should have gotten nerfed sooner however looking at the feedback selvit gets after every nerf i cant really blame him. Tbh if i was in his shoes i would have quit long ago. He is dedicating a shit ton of time into making items for us and the feedback he gets mostly is "hey bro you are shit and got no gud ideas about the game whatsorver!!11!1!!"
    So comming back to the topic... all of you knew msd would get his nerf. All lf you knew that hive armour needed to get a change.. i am nowhere near being a good build maker yet even i knew that it would happen LOL. So basically in using msd you guys willingly accepted that your build was going to get a nerf eventually .-. As for "your precious casul players" i mean.... look at who advised them to only use the rainbow tank meta :)
    P.s. i also used msd and in one of my builds and i am infact very happy that it got nerfed because it finally kills my build. Now i finally got to be creative again and can actually make a fun build (rainbow tank isnt fun btw è_é)

KiliE2001, Stag2001, bloww and 5 others like this.
  20. Gigavern

Gigavern Giant Fern VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    He's definitely not the only one. Scrolling up you can see players like @Cruuk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.