Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Dungeons Im Banned But Wanted To Make A Raid Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by xct, Oct 9, 2019.

?

god ide?

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  2. funny stratiformis

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  3. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. funny joke

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  5. b e a n

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xct

xct Perseverance CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1621r_ujibN4wnx7IQMn4Hzn4KAvL0v4h0nhcTnhtkY0/edit?usp=sharing for anyone who wants to see the original

Okay ill keep it short. wynncraft needs raids. im banned so it wont make a difference for me but i always wanted raids in wynncraft cause it would be very cool. im making this suggestion to try make wynncraft better, i dont have a personal agenda or whatever for this, there would be no point.

in short, raids are timegated dungeons that come in 4 parts and one big boss. the team could release one raid every like, major update. wouldnt expect a lot of raids, it'd take a lot of time to make one.
    Anyway
    for each class you have at level 100, they can enter a raid wing once a day. Complete 4 wings and get the fragments to unlock the boss (boss is not timegated, but you need timegated resources to open it). The raid would need a minimum of 4 people (for boss/puzzle mechanics), but recommend 8 (cause stuff is HARD). It'd be a big step up from LI cause frankly li is a bit easy for everyone tbh. There is also a max of 8 people to go in a raid instance at a time. . The wing fragment is delivered to the player as would a dungeon fragment.

My reasoning behind the time gate is so that there is an incentive to play the game everyday at endgame. It also incentivises (thats not a word but i dont care) players to level up more classes to 100 for more raid entries (and buy ranks!!! wow money). the rewards are same as dungeons for the raid wings + some ice loot chests at the end. raid bosses (when you got 4 fragments!!) drop avg 4 le per person and have the same loot chests as the wing bosses.

theres also exclusive drops too, proofs and power fragments (pf)
    proofs buy you ur standard dungeon stuff like gear and stuff. also u can exchange them for unidentified revealed legendaries cause cool legendaries got powercrept so hard by mythics anyway.

pf can be exchanged for more proofs cause. pf only drops from the boss whereas proof drops from all bosses (wing bosses and main boss). pf can also be turned into a lodestone, 64 pf = 1 lodestone.

lodestones are where stuffe get real

lodestones u can buy a mythic loot bag with.
    2 stones = random bag
    3 stones = class specific bag

rng because wynncraft always hates you
    random bag has armour in it too (hi warchief) class specific only has weapons.
    just the regular old for the mythics. new mythics could or could not be added to the bags if there are more coming. its ur choice, could make the new ones s p i c y and expensive if u dont add em
    also less effort

some math (its in the google doc go read it)
    it's 40 days with 13 maxed classes and 13 successful runs per day (hero rank obv) for a random mythic bag. 60 for a class specific. that's mad. how much time and dedication.
    for a non ranked user with a full max account it'll take em like 100 days for a rand bag. that also mad.
    in any case these bags are LONG TERM. its balanced cause.
    you could even make the myths untradeable but more work and who likes work. better to just devalue the things

anyhow, yeah. its a good idea. theres structure of raids outline and such in the google doc.

why is this a good idea? non exhaustive list
    because wynncraft and salted will get $ from even more d bomb sales and rank purchases while still conforming to eula
    because it gives players direction (to aim for those mythic bags)
    because it makes a healthier economy (makes mythics more accessible, makes the common people able to get wealth)
    because raids are cool
    because it's actual endgame content that would be fun to repeat over and over and over and over

please add comment and give me internet point for my thought out idea and bad grammar
    thank you
    for your time
    ok

ps also i wasnt kidding i am actually banned and am staying banned so this is for the greater good of the wynn community that ill never be a part of the again. peeposad

Mox gang uwu likes this.
  2. Novalescent

Novalescent Retired Wynncraft Systematic Recreation Developer HERO

Minecraft:
    Hmmm, sounds like WoW...
    Seems legit.

Druser likes this.
  3. Windfall_

Windfall_ Proud Owner of the Worst Sage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean it’s a good idea all and all, but I personally would like to see more lodestone rewards or lower the prices for a mythic. Spending $80 for the hero rank imo isn’t worth it. While this system would add some more value, I don’t believe it’s enough. 60 days doing this raid over and over again on 13 classes would personally just be a nightmare. For a f2p that wants to do this, they need to do this raid 500 times. Plus, mythics aren’t in that many builds. Tbh the only mythics that I see frequently are Strati, Apoc, Freedom, and that dagger that I forget the name of. It would suck spending hours on this and getting a trash mythic with terrible rolls.

Anyway, that was my rant. Like previously stated, the idea is great. I would just like to see some more rewards.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
  4. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    We already had raids and removed them twice...
    Still it's a fun feature and I'd like to see them again

5. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When did we have raids? They sound cool

6. Je Hooft

Je Hooft No Longer Hardlocked on A Hunter's Calling HERO

Minecraft:
    So you're saying it should be way harder than li right? Because at some point you're just gonna get to bosses one-hitting you and I mean cybel already gets pretty close to that so maybe elaborate on how it would be harder without having bosses be unfair.
    yeah there were raids but they're nothing like what this suggestion/WoW says lol (it was just a bunch of mobs attacking a city, not an epic endgame multiplayer dungeon)

StormKing3 likes this.
  7. JaydonTheWarrior

JaydonTheWarrior Nerf tanks, buff warrior. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm assuming funny joke is no?

8. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They were a thing until early 2015 iirc and they were added back for like two months in 2018

StormKing3 likes this.
  9. Windfall_

Windfall_ Proud Owner of the Worst Sage HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yea I remember seeing like level 15s making forum posts to remove it when a raid occurred in Detlas and level 30ish troops came from the exit leading to Almuj

10. FinnDestren

FinnDestren Lonely lore enthusiast

Minecraft:
    Weren't they called "swarms" though?

11. Yuno F Gasai

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's the same thing tho

12. RazorGuild

RazorGuild FEATURED WYNNCEAFTIAN (WIP) (IM MAKING IT BIG) HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    the type of "raid" mentioned in this post refers to pretty much making a party and killing a hard boss. Swarms were attacks on cities with a bunch of mobs. They're pretty different

13. 3XTWISTEDTITAN

3XTWISTEDTITAN The Traveler

Minecraft:
    I smell corruption!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.