1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I'm Baaaaack (although I Was Never Here To Begin With...)

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by Aura_Edge, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aura_Edge

    Aura_Edge Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    8
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    15
    Hi! I'm Aura_Edge, or just Aura, or Edge, I dont know, call me either, you can call me _ if you really want I guess. What about me, now. I play piano and the oboe, *cough* no one knows what that is *cough* I have friends and I like cheesecake. Most types of cheesecake. Except pumpkin, pumpkin is disgusting.
     
  2. TrashcanMan

    TrashcanMan Hello I am here

    Messages:
    1,748
    Likes Received:
    864
    Trophy Points:
    115
    I know what the oboe is...
     
  3. Zitrine

    Zitrine Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    2,216
    Likes Received:
    2,855
    Trophy Points:
    184
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to Wynncraft _! You're gonna have a bad great time!
     
  4. (Meric)

    (Meric) No longer edgy

    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    2,753
    Trophy Points:
    147
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    WElC0M3 m8
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.