1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Ignis build I really enjoy

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Cinfu, Mar 29, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinfu

Cinfu Dumbest Person Alive CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    So the Festival of the Heroes introduced a new item, Eleventh Hour, that lets us get Saviour's Sacrifice on armor, and that made me think that using it with a great tank weapon would be really fun. upload_2023-3-29_18-29-42.png
    This build aims mostly for support, but is definitely also solo viable.
    Here's that build, which I've really liked using for almost anything so far:

https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...CO1000CO01000CO1006CO1515070507050ntlLRTA5LV1
    WynnBuilder build:
    > CancerÖˇ
    > Eleventh Hour
    > Greaves of the Veneer
    > Gaea-Hewn Boots
    > Moon Pool Circlet
    > Olive
    > Dupliblaze (Used to be Buster Bracer)
    > Diamond Hydro Necklace
    > Ignis [f6f6f6]
    > (Has Tomes)

It's really quite hard to unintentionally die with this, as you do have some insane HPR, and your EHP is at about 50-60k without SSac.

So, I can already see the replies "Oh, but this does no damage!" or "Why is the mana sustain so low?" or even "Why does this use tomes?"
    While the mana and damage may appear a bit low, it's usually good enough to keep cycling spells at a reasonable pace for really long before having to wait and to recover, as the build does have a quite high default mana pool and your damage is really buffed by stacking up focus, endurance, and courage (SSac also really helps). The build can chip down TNA- It won't be fast but you also won't lose your sanity. I consider skill point tomes to be a modern build standard, and since they're permanent I view them the exact same way as armor. The type of armor tomes is also not too impactful as I've only been using one tome of the correct type for this build, and it still works just fine.

That being said, if you have any clear improvements that would just make the build generally better, please do notify me.

Edit: The Build works much better with Dupliblaze than Buster Bracer, thanks for pointing that out, howardzz on discord.
    https://hppeng-wynn.github.io/build...CO1000CO01000CO1006CO1515070507050ntlLRTA5LV1 (Updated Build Link)

Also while you're at it, get this totem it's just free damage
    upload_2023-3-29_18-30-9.png

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
  2. MooseWhisker

MooseWhisker Recovering breathing addict VIP+

Minecraft:
    How do you stay in ssac range with so much hpr? Do you just let yourself get hit?

3. Cinfu

Minecraft:
    Pretty much. It's neat when it does trigger and getting hit also builds up endurance so taking damage is actually quite a good option considering you can still easily survive most bosses with 10-6k hp xD

Edit: You don't really need ssac, it just really shines when you're holding the aggro of some boss or trying to trigger endu anyways

MooseWhisker likes this.
  4. SmleLesh

SmleLesh Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so whats the general play style? spam arrow bomb and arrow shield?

5. Cinfu

Minecraft:
    Since arrow storm takes a whole while to do the full damage especially because of decimator I tend to still cycle with bomb and storm, I use escape and shield for movement or to reset spell costs cause they're cheapest

6. SmleLesh

SmleLesh Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    so this is like an archer version of fallen? cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.