Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Idea For Classes Just For Fun ;)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by FluffyWarspite, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyWarspite

FluffyWarspite Class Suggestion Spammer

Guild:
    Basically version 2

(Names,waiting to be filled in( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )
    An different version of the original Archer/Hunter,with different abilities,less damage and a more supportive role of playing

Damage: **
    Spells: *****
    Defence: *
    Range: *****
    -----
    Spell 1: Blessed Arrow/Forested Arrow
    (4 mana)
    Earth/Water damage
    Poison does 3% of your weapons damage per sec
    Healing regenerates 1.5% of the target's maximum health
    T1 - Shoots out a blessed arrow/arrow covered in living vines,give slowness and poison to hit enemies,or speed and regeneration to hit allies. Effects lasts for 20 seconds
    T2 - Effects now last 8 seconds longer and you will receive speed and regeneration as well when you use the ability
    T3 - All effects are buffed to tier 2,shot allies and yourself will receive a faster mana regen for a short period of time
    -----
    Spell 2: Arrow Thrust/Crumbling Tiger
    (5 mana)
    Earth/Air damage
    You know thrusting force…it's hard to explain in words so meh
    T1 - Thrust yourself towards the direction you are looking at with a great force along with 6 arrows around you. Arrows will knock any creature in contact back with great force,dealing 125% damage
    T2 - You will receive no fall damage for your first landing after the use of this ability
    T3 - Thrusting force is increased,enemies hit by the arrows will receive 75% more damage for a short period of time
    -----
    Spell 3: Life Catcher/Viper Trap
    (6 mana)
    Earth/Fire/Thunder damage
    Poison deals 3% of your weapons damage per second
    T1 - Place down a trap in the place,stuns every creature walks on top it for 7 seconds,dealing 75% damage and poisoning them for 5 seconds
    T2 - Traps now stuns enemies for 8 seconds,while poisoning them for 10 seconds
    T3 - Traps now stuns enemies for 10 seconds,stunned enemies now cannot attack and receive 25% more damage while being stunned
    -----
    Spell 4: Hunting Fields (10 mana)
    No damage
    Regeneration is pretty much a rapid heal,healing 80 health points each 0.5 second
    T1 - Creates a circle of 10 blocks radius,enemies within the field will receive slowness and weakness,while allies within will receive strength and regeneration. The field will last for 10 seconds
    T2 - Enemies within the field will receive weakness,while yourself and allies within the field receive resistance. Fields' radius is increased by 1 block and last for 12 seconds
    T3 - Yourself and allies within the field receive +1 attack speed while enemies within will receive 25% more damage. Fields' radius is increased by 2 blocks and last for 15 seconds
    -----

The Archer+ is surely more of a supportive class,supportive abilities,decreased mana cost of abilities,as I really feel like that there's really no supporting class in Wynn other than Mage being a little bit supportive. Just some ideas for a cool supporting class ;)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
  2. Untitled Doc

Untitled Doc 1 man robotics team

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think people will be confused thinking archer+ is better than archer, when they are two totally different ideas/classes
    Perhaps try for a different theme not centered around the classes we already have

Mistrise Mystic likes this.
  3. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    I put my critisisms in red under each spell where it's a problem

Untitled Doc likes this.
  4. Untitled Doc

Untitled Doc 1 man robotics team

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well I'm glad some people are trying to put out some new interesting class ideas.
    Just gotta point them in the right direction to success
    You never know if they are going to suggest the next class for Wynncraft
    :D

Mistrise Mystic likes this.
  5. FluffyWarspite

FluffyWarspite Class Suggestion Spammer

Guild:
    I suppose I will change the name then :-/
    So now it's pretty clear. I'm keeping the poison and the regen because this is a supportive class and it shout be capable of weakening the enemies and strengthening the allies with various of different effects

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.