1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Ice Barrows

Discussion in 'The Planning Parlour' started by Maronee, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maronee

    Maronee Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    129
    Likes Received:
    58
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    So I'm a level 46 mage and I need help with Ice barrows dungeon. It's hard for me to go alone there so I'd be glad if someone could come with me :) (IGN: Aldorei) Timezone EST
     
  2. HyperHypa

    HyperHypa UWU

    Messages:
    163
    Likes Received:
    75
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The day after tomorrow?
     
  3. FIREBALL745

    FIREBALL745 Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Minecraft:
    I can help rn if you want
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.