1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Ice Barrows Dungeon Items I Should Get?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by TheGrovyleGammer, Aug 4, 2020.

1. TheGrovyleGammer

TheGrovyleGammer Newbie Adventurer

i just recently beat the ice barrows and i was wondering if there were any items I should get. I'm an assassin (not that it really matters since all the dungeon merchant items are armor). I'm trying to hold off on getting a chest plate since I got a legendary unidentified one for lv. 48-52.

2. Derecho Drifter

Derecho Drifter Surfing winds and chasing windfalls VIP+

Minecraft:
    Heartbreak, Criistal and Blasphemy are the three standouts in the Ice Barrows loot pool; Heartbreak is the only item with attack tiers besides Mummy’s Rag at that level, making it a boon for melee builds, Criistal is a really good XP necklace, and Blasphemy is probably the single best option for mana recovery at that level (besides maybe Marius’ Prison). Personally, I’d go for Criistal and grab a Marius’ Prison from the nearby boss altar (you will probably need friends to clear it, though)

3. oinuk

oinuk volcano spell :relaxed:

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    only single item yes but tribal set :sunglasses:

Derecho Drifter likes this.
  4. Melkor

Melkor The dark enemy of the world HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Vapor is actually pretty decent if you're into fire spell (best build, fight me).

epicwynkrafgemr likes this.
  5. epicwynkrafgemr

epicwynkrafgemr Travelled Adventurer

Fire spell is gaming and all but earth spell is superior to all else