1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop I Wanna Sell All This Stuff

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by wolfchan, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfchan

    wolfchan yikes HERO

    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to my Garbage!!
    I try to make the cheapest deals as I can think of. If u think that items are more or less valuable then I may change it. I mainly sell legendary's but since I'm nice I try to mix in some rares and uniques, but i haven't done that yet. My shop is a work in progress so sorry if it looks like crap today.Saving up this shop money for a Mythic :( Try to meet in Detlas if not I can travel a bit.See if I'm online! IGN: -->Wolf_Chan4264


    RULES:
    1. No Scamming
    2. Be Nice
    3. Give a Reasonable Price
    If we don't both agree with the price, things are negotiable.

    NEW ITEMS:

    [Lvl 60] Bad Wolf (Boots)29%xp, 7%ws, 17%thunder dmg

    [Lvl 98] Cascade (Mage)24% spell dmg, 16%ws, 2/4 mana regen

    [Lvl 95] Shawl of Gaea (helmet) 27% fire dmg, 25% exploding, 25% earth dmg

    [Lvl 95] Ignition (Spear) 16%fire dmg, 14% exploding, 11% melee dmg, 85/4 life steal

    [Lvl 82] Bismuthinite (Mage) 927/3 poison, thunder dmg and def 10-11%, 10% thorns, 19% ws



    [Lvl 82] Dark Shroud(Leggings)31% reflection, 16%ws, 1/4 mana steal REROLLED

    [Lvl 96] Ivory(Assassin) 38% ref, 13% fire dmg, 30%thunder def, 1/4 mana regen

    [Lvl 95] Nether's Scar (Boots) 57% health regen 500+/3 poison

    [Lvl 97] Virgo (Boots) 61% exploding, 34% thorns, 2/4 mana regen, 90% reflection

    [Lvl 86] Steam Jet Walker x2 (Boots) 18-20%ws REROLLED MORE THAN ONCE

    Bows

    [Lvl 92] Hellstrand♉️

    [Lvl 90] Return to Ether♉️

    [Lvl 85] Torrential Tide #1 ♉️

    [Lvl 85] Torrential Tide #2 ♉️

    Spears

    [Lvl 88] Tisaun’s Proof ♉️

    [Lvl 92] Bedruthan ♉️

    [Lvl 70] Scythe ♉️

    Daggers

    [Lvl 89] Alizarin ♉️

    [Lvl 86] Brass Brand#1 ♉️

    [Lvl 86] Brass Brand #2 ♉️

    [Lvl 96] Ivory ♉️

    Wands

    [Lvl 94] Phoenix Wing ♉️

    [Lvl 53]Bough of Fir ♉️

    [Lvl 64] Ohm’s Wish ♉️

    [Lvl 96] Morrowind ♉️

    Armor

    [Lvl 88] Third Eye #1 ♉️

    [Lvl 92] Aries ♉️

    [Lvl 91] Libra #1 ♉️

    [Lvl 91] Libra #2 ♉️

    [Lvl 70] Adamantite ♉️ REROLLED

    [Lvl 94] Sagittarius ♉️

    [Lvl 89] Greaves of the Veneer ♉️

    [Lvl 80] Ventus Tail ♉️

    Accessories

    [99] Knucklebones ♉️

    Hehehe.. this stuff gonna go cheap soon...
     
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. Sabitus

    Sabitus Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    623
    Likes Received:
    76
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    How much for knucklebones?
     
  3. wolfchan

    wolfchan yikes HERO

    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    2 le
     
  4. Ryycee

    Ryycee Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    372
    Likes Received:
    45
    Trophy Points:
    58
    Minecraft:
    das cheapo lol
     
  5. wolfchan

    wolfchan yikes HERO

    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I'm telling you I really don't need this stuff anymore
     
  6. Sabitus

    Sabitus Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    623
    Likes Received:
    76
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    I want to buy your knucklebones
     
  7. Madkurre

    Madkurre construction worker

    Messages:
    2,605
    Likes Received:
    5,000
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can you show an image of this
     
  8. wolfchan

    wolfchan yikes HERO

    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    ok
    ________________________________
    sorry i dont have that anymore T-T
     
  9. Sabitus

    Sabitus Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    623
    Likes Received:
    76
    Trophy Points:
    54
    Minecraft:
    When can we meet?
     
  10. wolfchan

    wolfchan yikes HERO

    Messages:
    62
    Likes Received:
    17
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    idk, when too(sorry for responding so late)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.