1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I NEED HELP

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Alpacaturtleboy, Aug 5, 2024.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alpacaturtleboy

    Alpacaturtleboy Im a guy who is adiccted to wynncraft :)

    Messages:
    353
    Likes Received:
    112
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    While doing cowfusion at the part where I push the haybells the second one stoped interacting with me and I tried everything /kill, /class, disconecting and nothing worked!!!
    PLEAAAASE HELP ME!!!
     
  2. ChrisTheBear

    ChrisTheBear Certificate III in Nature Wandering CHAMPION

    Messages:
    393
    Likes Received:
    545
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm not sure what else could be done to reset it other than what you've tried :(
    I think you should make a bug report though, if I recall correctly, I had an issue or two with bugs on that quest
     
  3. Tzelofachad

    Tzelofachad The forums lurker.

    Messages:
    2,085
    Likes Received:
    1,547
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    here is what you must do
    get another player to do the quest on the same world
    have them trade you a boat
    boat can cheese that entire puzzle by placing it outside and getting in it!
     
  4. Alpacaturtleboy

    Alpacaturtleboy Im a guy who is adiccted to wynncraft :)

    Messages:
    353
    Likes Received:
    112
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    I could try that but is there a solo thing I can try to fix it
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.