1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

!!!i Need Help Really Badly!!!

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by NaadsDk, Jun 27, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaadsDk

    NaadsDk Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    51
    Minecraft:
    I was buying VIP+ and i have been waiting for 24 hours now and nothing is happening, what should i do?
     
  2. nightbaker

    nightbaker Famous Adventurer Media

    Messages:
    711
    Likes Received:
    1,207
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Minecraft:
    You should email the support team, I dont know their exact email but you should be able to find it on the home page of Wynncraft!
    Make sure that the VIP+ was for your account and not an alternate one!
     
    Moe_Ronickah likes this.
  3. NaadsDk

    NaadsDk Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    12
    Trophy Points:
    51
    Minecraft:
    Okay thanks
    ________________________________
    I cant find the email :(
     
  4. Glitch496

    Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

    Messages:
    2,475
    Likes Received:
    2,919
    Trophy Points:
    184
    Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's [email protected].

    Email them your transaction ID, time of purchase, etc.
     
    Moe_Ronickah likes this.
  5. XavierEXE

    XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

    Messages:
    6,491
    Likes Received:
    22,034
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Minecraft:
    I really don't understand why this happens to people, I got my VIP+ in less than 10 minutes after I payed for it.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.