1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER I Made Lore For The Fallen Factory Items

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by wynncraftthings4, May 10, 2021.

1. wynncraftthings4

wynncraftthings4 Travelled Adventurer

Anti-Static: "Rubber suits are important because of all the broken mechs, but I can't afford one." -Werner, Corkus Guard

Discharge: "ELECTRICITY IS THE PERFECT THING FOR ME. IT GIVES THOSE HORRIBLE HUMANS A PAINFUL DEATH, AND MAKES ME STRONGER" -Antikythera Supercomputer

Sine: "Electromagic can create some great things, but only the greatest mind can create something that won't kill them when they wear it." -Hans, Factory Ex-Employee

Heat Sink: "Corkus will cut all funding to the Factory unless they stop recklessly putting flamethrowers on mechs, and produce flame-resistant suits to compensate." -Efena, In the past

Complier: "Light weapons are good against most things, but to fight those stab-proof robots you need something heavy-duty." Ferier, Corkus General

Packet: "The vents in the Factory are starting to malfunction, and explosive gas is leaking out. Maybe we can use that to our advantage." -Nodise, Corkus Council Member

Wick: "Why do Corkians and Avos hate eachother? Why can't they just get along? Not forgiving people for something that happened in the past is wicked!!!" -Ava, Avo Girl

Sawtooth: "I've always preffered gears with a lot of teeth instead of just four. That was, untill I cut myself because of how sharp they are!" -Cerid, creating his first mech

Byte: "Those mechs are like animals, all tough but no brains. Making a lot of noise will cause overload." -Maxie, sending a letter to Avos Chieftain

Megabyte: "Attaching a memory card to a weapon obviously does nothing. But believing it does something will make it stronger, somehow. " Friedrich, Corkus Psychologist

Gigabyte: "People say everything should be done in moderate amounts, but more memory is always better!" -Cerid, advertising his new invention

So anyway, that's all the lore that I came up with. Tell me what you think about it. I based it off of the names of the items and also the stats.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  2. StinkEyeCookie

StinkEyeCookie Corruption serves Dern

Minecraft:
    Wait
    are all dungeon merchant item lores quotes from NPCs?
    other than black catalyst, ofc
    huh I thought it was only for lower leveled ones
    water bucket? what does water have to do with electromagic? mechs can literally harness the element of water, so why would they be destroyed by... water buckets?

3. 5hadowflame

5hadowflame untrained unprofessional idiot VIP+

Minecraft:
    Maxie probably sets himself or his clothes on fire a lot

4. Potatomancer

Potatomancer There is no war within Fruman Walls

Minecraft:
    Like all of these, really shows the humor and story of Corkus
    My favorite is the heat sink one

starx280 and wynncraftthings4 like this.
  5. GreenTheMeme

GreenTheMeme Doing damage pleases me sexually

Guild:
    Sine - "Waves are in everything. The tides, our magic, even the very sun itself. We must speak to the universe in a language it understands in order to truly master it. -A radio frequency emitted outside of Fallen Factory"