1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I Have Gotten All The Wynn Plains Discoveries But I Still Can't Enter The Monument

Discussion in '??? Hunt' started by Dat_Gryffindork, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Dat_Gryffindork

Dat_Gryffindork Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So I was following in the footsteps of a post on the forum that leaked all the wynn plain discoveries. So basically I had gotten all the discoveries, I just needed to head inside the monument right? Well it said I have to have all of the wynn plains discoveries. But the post said that the last discovery was to simply walk into the monument so what am I doing wrong here? I hope someone will answer soon cause I have been working my butt off trying to get all the discoveries but nothing. Anyways pls halp.​

2. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Proud Attack Speed Tier Abuser HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1. why is this in ??? hunt
    2. why are you looking up the secret discoveries, thats no fun, whats the point of "discovering" them if you just look up where they are? youre no fun

3. Dat_Gryffindork

Minecraft:
    Oh
    Q1. Sorry I'm new to the forum
    Q2. Cause I don't have the time to look for the discoveries on my own, I have school and stuff so I don't have much time to be on my laptop looking for discoveries on my lonesome.

SuperPiggeh likes this.
  4. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Proud Attack Speed Tier Abuser HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Ok fair enough, but try looking in your quest book, hovering over the things in the bottom right. One of them will say secret discoveries (*number*/14), so make sure you didn't miss any

5. Dat_Gryffindork

Minecraft:
    Oh thanks, yeah it says for wynn plains I only have 14/16. Huh weird, I could have sworn I have done all the discoveries I was supposed to do. Anyways thanks

6. ubershaften

ubershaften Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Use the wiki, it has the complete list.