1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

I Guess This Is Goodbye...

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by That_Chudley, Jun 22, 2019.

1. That_Chudley

That_Chudley Wynncraft Addict HERO

Minecraft:
    Hey,

Firstly, I guess I already know that this should probably be a profile post, but anyway...

Earlier, I randomly became unable to access Wynncraft or any other servers. I logged out and attempted to log back in; however, my login kept failing. I researched into it and attempted to change my password, but Minecraft no longer accepts that my account 'That_Chudley' exists. I e-mailed their support team and explained what happened and they said that it will have been corrupted due to the fact that the e-mail I initially had it linked to no longer exists and it couldn't be transfered as I have another account on my own e-mail. There were further complications, but they apologised and said that it is gone.

I have been playing Wynncraft since 30th April 2014 and have hardly ever stopped playing. I've racked up over 1,500 hours on it, am on the leaderboard for literally everything - professions, combat, totals etc. I also have numerous mythics, stacks of LE, a 40/40 white horse plus a freakin' tonne of other gear. I recently achieved getting to level 90 in almost every profession (still 85 in a couple) and was very excited about the future of Wynncraft.

I also recently befriended a few players and have been playing with them lots and have become good friends with them.

Unfortunately, due to the complications, all of that has been lost.

I have an alt-account (This_Chudley) (Yeah, real original xD); however, going from a highly levelled, endgame, mythic using, rich, on-the-leaderboard, Veteran player to a brand new account with nothing really seems like a waste of time.

In a few months or years I might feel inclined to play through when there's lots of new content and I don't mind starting fresh, but for now, I've gotta say goodbye to Wynncraft :(

I've had an amazing time with Wynncraft and it is the server I have played on most, in fact, no other game I own even begins to rival that hours I have on Wynncraft.

I'll probably still lurk on the forums from time to time, but that's it.

Thank you to everyone who I met on my journey, everyone who has helped behind the scenes in the CT, Builders, Admin, Creators, Mods and everyone else. I really has been one of the best parts of my life <3

That_Chudley signing out. cya

EDIT: My account has NOT been blocked by Mojang, I have just discovered that it has been hacked; however, there is apparently no way I canhave it returned to me. So I'll end with this rather bitter note: The person who hacked me has changed my name to "tonyntrish" - To them I say fuck you.

See ya

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  2. IceResistance

IceResistance Titans Valor [ANO] Leader VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So sorry that happened to you. I wish you the best in the future.

Ursae Majoris and That_Chudley like this.
  3. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Drifting Afloat Staff Member Moderator HERO

Minecraft:
    Damn, that's sad to hear. Really sorry that your journey couldn't end on a better note.

Glad to hear you had a lot of fun however. Even though I don't know you personally, I still wish you the best of luck with whatever you do next!

A Human and That_Chudley like this.
  4. ActualAnthonino

ActualAnthonino A big ol' dumbie

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't even know who you are.

but HOLY SHIT I feel that pain of lost progress
    I am incredibly sorry for your 5 YEARS of lost progress and having to leave just due to such.

I truly hope you find another game that you enjoy just as much as wynncraft that you top the ranks in.
    See ya Chudley, you'll forever be known as a leaderboard legend...
    (also if you're looking for progress happiness that takes a year or two to top I suggest cookie clicker and Bloons TD 5, 6, & battles)

5. HarveKPlayz

HarveKPlayz Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I don't even know you but I feel really sad, I almost cried, not gonna lie. Good luck and have a nice life.

brokenmotor likes this.
  6. TurboStratus

TurboStratus - HERO

Minecraft:
    Owchie D:

I hope things go well for you in the future ^

That_Chudley likes this.
  7. Ansomnia

Ansomnia incredibly bad life choices

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i mourn for you, my fallen comrade

seriously, super sorry about the lost progress and good luck in your future endeavors.

That_Chudley likes this.
  8. MegaCoquin

MegaCoquin Formerly known as NPCGrian HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wow
    This is late but I’m so sorry
    I totally understand your decision, if this happened to me, losing so much progress, I would be devastated
    “Tony and Trish” should be banned from Wynn

That_Chudley likes this.
  9. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Famous Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Damn sad to see you go :<
    I wish you the best of luck in the future tho :/

If you decided to stay I could have given you some good stuff (AZ, horse)

10. Haricha

Haricha Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft: