1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

SPOILER I Got A Mythic Tome But...

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by narae_Rim, Jan 28, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narae_Rim

    narae_Rim Rim, The Harun's partner Mage. CHAMPION

    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    202
    Trophy Points:
    53
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I was looking forward to the raid added this time.
    The content was fun, and the boss was interesting!
    But... raid reward was ridiculously useless. I got mythic tomes, but nothing changed in my item build.
    It's need to add raid weapon/armor reward. Raid's reward does not motivate to play raid.


    upload_2021-1-28_19-3-22.png
     
  2. SmileyAlec

    SmileyAlec Olympic Gaming

    Messages:
    3,297
    Likes Received:
    5,338
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. Sunomon

    Sunomon Haibara Media

    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Minecraft:
    Fabled is better than mythic.
     
  4. oinuk

    oinuk c lown

    Messages:
    3,622
    Likes Received:
    6,313
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    damage resistance from tomes in multiplicative
    not additive

    yes though the additional id on mythic is kind of useless lol
     
    narae_Rim likes this.
  5. Invinci

    Invinci Discord Invinci#6319 CHAMPION

    Messages:
    235
    Likes Received:
    175
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I got a similar mythic tome. Does anyone know what the upper and lower bounds of the tomes are yet? I'd like to know if I got a good roll.
     
    TheWitch3r likes this.
  6. Arkade

    Arkade Who am I? CHAMPION

    Messages:
    940
    Likes Received:
    1,072
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Minecraft:
    The possibility that mythic tomes is 5% instead of 6% is a joke. From my expierence getting 6% roll is quite rare propably more uncommon than 5% fabled tome. They should be set at 6% at all times.
     
  7. narae_Rim

    narae_Rim Rim, The Harun's partner Mage. CHAMPION

    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    202
    Trophy Points:
    53
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    woo, yours better than mine that's nice but rly sad (,_, )
     
    SmileyAlec likes this.
  8. Miles_

    Miles_ hi CHAMPION

    Messages:
    1,689
    Likes Received:
    1,005
    Trophy Points:
    115
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I rolled 3 mythic tomes. 4%, 4% and 5% resistance. Legendary and fabled tomes from grootslang adding more ehp than mythic tomes from tcc makes no sense. Mythic tomes need a change of some sort. tcc fabled tomes are better than mythic rn.
    ________________________________
    My lowest roll was 4% on mythic, which I got twice, and my friend got 6% on his. 5% is pretty average.

    EDIT: Tomes have an ID range of .85 to 1.15 which means if 5 is base then it's around a 1/6 chance of 4% and 6% individually.
     
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  9. Potatomancer

    Potatomancer Budget Wither

    Messages:
    1,363
    Likes Received:
    1,996
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Minecraft:
    wut makes it even worse is the fact you cant even trade it because its soulbound
     
    narae_Rim and StoopidDog like this.
  10. Ronnoc

    Ronnoc Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    893
    Likes Received:
    209
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    Honestly I just want to be able to wear mine without it canceling my boot stats :’(
     
    narae_Rim likes this.
  11. narae_Rim

    narae_Rim Rim, The Harun's partner Mage. CHAMPION

    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    202
    Trophy Points:
    53
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    that's true.................
     
  12. Nukewarmachine

    Nukewarmachine emerald tier above LE when

    Messages:
    1,531
    Likes Received:
    3,984
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I used my tomes yesterday afternoon and my boot stats weren’t canceled, so I think the bug is fixed now
     
    Ronnoc likes this.
  13. Ronnoc

    Ronnoc Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    893
    Likes Received:
    209
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    LETS GOOO
     
  14. TheIvyX

    TheIvyX Well-Known Adventurer Media

    Messages:
    189
    Likes Received:
    195
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd be surprised if mythic tomes don't receive some form of change, mainly a buff. Doesn't seem as rare to obtain them compared to getting mythics from lootrunning but they are definitely less common to get than the other tiers (legendary/fabled).

    The reward vs. rarity of mythic tomes doesn't make sense, basically.
     
    MlecznyHuxel99 and narae_Rim like this.
  15. Druser

    Druser ele defs don't matter Featured Wynncraftian

    Messages:
    5,894
    Likes Received:
    11,492
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tomes shouldn't have extra IDs
     
  16. narae_Rim

    narae_Rim Rim, The Harun's partner Mage. CHAMPION

    Messages:
    49
    Likes Received:
    202
    Trophy Points:
    53
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    For balance? well hmm... maybe... that's true. I agree with that to some extent.
    but raid is hardest end content. as we know tomes are not very useful. :(

    and i wanted mythic tomes to be special and powerful
    At least I thought it would be much more useful than fable or legendary
    in reality fable/legendary tomes much better than mythic tome!

    This thing make me disappoint and feels very irrational

    선생님 저 지금 굉장히 슬픈데요.PNG
     
    Namakobushi and dr_carlos like this.
  17. 99loulou999

    99loulou999 ArchangeList VIP+

    Messages:
    1,202
    Likes Received:
    1,411
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    cool I now know to not roll any mythic times lmao
     
    narae_Rim and dr_carlos like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.