1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Hypixel Skyblock Is Nice

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by JEB08, May 22, 2020.

1. TS_potato

TS_potato Da bumping potato power VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sounds like me

2. boboyuan

boboyuan Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Grinding in hsb vs. grinding in wynncraft in nutshell:
    In hsb you will always get process (unless you die with millions), but there is a point where the progress is so slow that it's boring.
    In wynn you will have moments you step back (if you e.g. get bad loot in lootrunning) but your progress will be always the same, it will not be slower for higher levels. (Don't forget there are quests in wynncraft, where you can make progress without being boring)

3. BBQLemon

BBQLemon Travelled Adventurer

i agree for sure

4. TawnNy

TawnNy Asian timezone prof party when?

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hypixel skyblock is just rng. and the thing is, the process of grinding isn't rng, but their rewards are rng. you can literally spend 90239123 hours killing zombies and spiders and doing slayer but still receive no good drops. same goes for zealots. same goes for dungeons. same goes for reforging.
    its just a super boring game which makes you break you fingers for nothing.
    if you would like to know in details why it is a bad game please read the article below on gambler's fallacy.
    https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/13669877.2017.1378248?journalCode=rjrr20

the only thing i enjoyed about hypixel skyblock is getting paypal money xd

5. BlueStim

BlueStim Travelled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    idk.. i like hsb

6. Aya

Aya Very Serious Gensokyo Journalist VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I liked the game
    Then they nerfed the magic weapons despite being the only good ones in dungeons instead of buffing everyone else
    But oh well I guess if the click spamming kids can't have fun, people who like going pew pew can't either