1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How You Discovered Minecraft!

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Ninjazzzzzz, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Optilynx

Optilynx Your friendly Batman

Minecraft:
    One word.... Tobuscus

Jamieverse likes this.
  2. Snakers28

Snakers28 mlg pro kobold mage

I saw a few friends playing it when it first came out, but when i started watching Dantdm is when i got interested. I got my account on my 11 birthday.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  3. Ascended Kitten

Ascended Kitten The Greatest HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My brother showed me the game when I was younger :3
    I actually began playing back in 1.2 beta >^<

4. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    I was stalking someone and I saw them playing it.

jk lol my friend showed me

5. Darkdragon902

Darkdragon902 Command Block Addic-I mean Enthusiast VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I discovered minecraft years and years ago when my Dad's friend's son introduced me to it. We were at a restaurant and he was talking about the game and I thought it was interesting so I checked out some videos. I started watch Seananners but when my mom heard what he was saying in his vids she made mme stop watching him. Then I was looking for another youtuber and I stumbled upon Ethoslab. He was a great and funny youtuber and I still watch him to this day. About a year after I found minecraft, maybe 2 years, I got minecraft pocket addition. (the free one then). I played it a lot but don't really play it now. Soon after that I got an xbox for my birthday and started playing minecraft for the xbox when it came out so I guess I could say I played beta... a couple years after that I really wanted minecraft pc and then I got it like 2 days after my birthday. Back then, the Hive server was like the best server out there. Then i got bored of the hive and found mineplex and from there I found out about other servers through minecraft, videos, my friends, etc. Soon I was an antvenom video of a top 5 servers / server minigames and Wynncraft was number 2, Ant saying it could be number 1 if he didnt like sg so much. Ever since them I play on most servers I listed here, especially Wynn. The end!

6. (Meric)

(Meric) No longer edgy

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Me? I just heard it from a friend.... Example: Friend: I was fighting a zombie over a lava lake. And stuff like :I crashed my oat on a island and Im stranded. That got me hyped for some epic graphic survival story, so I joined during 1.4.7, it was really boring at first, but soon I started to build some stuff, then I discovered servers :P. First server I ever played on was mineplex, and believe it or not it was actually ok back then. Then Wynncraft popped up on a list of "Top 10 servers" so now I do that :P
    "Scrub" I read your whole thing

7. flip

flip Chef HERO

Minecraft:
    How I discovered minecraft, So this was wayy back when, around 2012, I had a friend named patrick, and we talked alot, and he told me about a game called Minecraft, and he said that he had a house in a mountain high up from the monsters, where he built a swimming pool and a libary and I thought, WOAH!! With my mind back them, I didn't know that it was a block game but rather a SIMS like game. So after telling me about it I told my mom, and about 4 weeks later my dad got me the demo for minecraft and I was a serious noob, I couldn't break blocks, and with the key pad I had at the time I couldn't place blocks, and when night time fell, there were endermen, and I stared straight down, not looking at anything and not moving, then a spider killed me. Then I forgot about the game for ALONG time. It was only about 1 month that I decided I would play it again, and I was getting better, but when the 5 day limit hit, I was pretty upset, so my Dad got us the cracked version of Minecraft, so we were stuck in 1.5 for a good while. Then I watched ThinkNoodles, he was the first ever person I watched, and his videos were my first ever videos that I have seen on Youtube, but enough about that, I saw ThinkNoodles playing on awesome servers and I felt, well I could do this. So I went on my cracked mc account, and I typed in a server IP and, it didn't work, every server I tried wouldn't work. It was quite a while before I realised that I needed the full game, so by the summer of 2013 - 2014, we had the full game. And the first thing I ever did... Was spawn horses everywhere. Then I got some servers, and thats how I got here

If it wasn't for patrick, I wouldn't be here, which so some people would be a joy, but thats the end of my story.

Thanks patrick.

8. Bio

Bio Father of Class Builds Section VIP+

Minecraft:
    So, basically it was president Election Day, and me and my sister were in the car by ourselves, and she was playing MineCraft, and I thought it was really cool, so I downloaded it when I got home. And it was MCPE lite, and I played it for hours, and I remember I thought zombies were things I called "flugels" and I thought they had tubes for noses. And then I got MCPC for Christmas.

And I swear if Donald Dump trump gets elected on my 4 year MineCraft Anniversary...
    I
    Will
    Scream

9. Jacksohn_01

Jacksohn_01 Legendary Procrastinator

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Some friends were talking about it and I didn't want to be left out, so I informed myself. Turned out I liked blocks

10. GoGManGo

GoGManGo Travelled Adventurer

I saw someone on the internet play it a few years ago and then I got. not very much to say xD

11. Felinka

Felinka throw speed CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Basically everyone started talking about it..
    ...then I got dragged into the land of ranting 7 year olds and flying cows.

12. Wynn-ShopKeeper

Wynn-ShopKeeper Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    At first I thought minecraft was just a dumb game, yeah I was one of "those" kids but after actually playing the game here I am 4 years later without a life playing wynncraft. Congrats me :)

13. PeakGeek

PeakGeek Newbie Adventurer

Saw it from a friend
    Got MCPE
    Got MCPC

14. Ghasterical

Ghasterical The Weaver of Fate

Guild:
    A friend told me about it when I was in 7th grade and basically wound up pressuring me into buying it. It was worttthhh.

15. 27thColt

27thColt Well-Known Adventurer

This.

Back when I was like 10, my friend emailed me this song (because I wasn't allowed to have a Facebook or Twitter back then). None of us have ever known of Minecraft before so it was kind of wierd. But I, for some reason, liked it.

I remember many nights of watching more of Captain Sparklez' videos. "Escapecraft", "What's new in the Minecraft 1.8 beta Update?", "Skyblock". Stuff like that. Later on, I found out that there was Minecraft on IOS (0.2.1 was the version). We got the demo, and I started playing with my friend. Later on I was able to get my parents to buy MCPE, and a few months later, MCPC for my Bday (1.3.1 official release).

Minecraft is an amazing game, while I do get judged by others at school for still playing the damn thing, I still like it. For the most part, I've never really had any friends to play this game with. Which is why I rely on the internet for social interaction in video games. One day, I had a craving for an MMORPG. I went on Google, searched 'Minecraft MMORPG'. I had first tried Dungeon Realms. It was going well for me. Until, I died. I had lost everything. I rage quit (I was 11 okay!). Then, I did another search. Now, I don't really know what I had clicked on to find Wynncraft, but it was probably a video from some popular Youtuber. The server was awesome. What really made me stay was how friendly it is to newer players. Dungeon Realms was more like an MMORPG that was really meant for Veteran Players.

And now I'm here.

16. Kidcrafter

Kidcrafter Idiot

I saw a video. Don't remember which one.

17. dead zeffe

dead zeffe Guest

the first time i see minecraft of my life

18. Eridan Ampora

Eridan Ampora Prince of Rustic Builds VIP+

Minecraft:
    Antvenom's Youtuber Survival Games back in like, 2012? I think it was. And then his original Ant Farm series also around the same time.

19. Aplin

Aplin A Full-Fledged Dingle VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'd known about MC for a long time but I'd never played it because it cost money and I was cheap. Eventually I started playing it on the PS3, and I REALLY enjoyed it on there, so I eventually bought it for the PC in... 2014, yeah. Been hooked ever since.

20. Nintron

Nintron A market mover VIP+

Minecraft:
    I went over to my friends house and he was playing the trail of survival on the website and sense then I got interested...YADADADADA LONG STORY.....WHO LIKE MINECRAFT??!!?!?!???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.