1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide How To Psychomancer At Level 80

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by iTechnically, Jun 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. iTechnically

iTechnically don't ask me for warrior builds

Minecraft:
    Champion set plus a good weapon would suffice, though you can make an actual build.

Assasin - abuse earth weakness with vanish, smoke bomb + vanish away to safety.

Shaman - fly around the arena and whenever he teleports really close to your totem just aura spam him, though be careful and pay attention to your mana . The aura prison will keep him from teleporting but if you're not careful enough he will 2 shot you. I'd suggest using October Fires as a weapon.

Mage: Meteor - teleport repeat (who cares about ice snake when he can yeet into your face). If you're hit then just cycle teleport - heal back to full health.

Archer: don't bother using arrow storm, your main concern should be to arrow bomb him from a safe distance, so you'll need good reactions to escape away when he teleports near you.

Warrior: Good luck lol.

2. Samsam101

Samsam101 somehow only just got to level 100 after 4 years

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm a level 96 and still cant. Even with teleport repeat it never works. If I want to defeat him, I will either need to use my ground wand or get another player to help.

3. iTechnically

Minecraft:
    What's your build?

4. Samsam101

Samsam101 somehow only just got to level 100 after 4 years

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't really use builds, I just play casually. I never really pay attention to the elemental stats on my armor and focus on being a health tank. So I suppose mine would be some kind of health build.

5. iTechnically

Minecraft:
    Than one or several things might be the issue:

1. Not enough agility - having agility can really help against burst fire, although not necessary.

2. Not enough Mana - you either just spam teleport and eventually run out of mana, or you don't have enough mana sustain compared to the normal spell costs you have.

3. Not enough damage - the more time it'll take for you to kill him, the more time he'll have to kill you, and the teleport spam just worsens as the time goes by.

If you just wanna play and you don't really care about soloing, just get someone to carry you. A heavy melee assasin can kill him in about 3 hits and there are more than enough people in the discord are ready to help.

6. Saya

Saya yeah don't mislead newbies thanks VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You definitely are having damage, bulk, mana, and spellcost issues. Just ask for a proper build in discord, we can make one that fits your needs.

7. Saya

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Okay I'm genuinely baffled at these "tips". wtf

RazorGuild likes this.
  8. YYGAYMER

YYGAYMER HICH gaming HIC Master HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Screenshot_20200630-070836_Chrome.jpg
    ?

J_Lo777 likes this.
  9. iTechnically

Minecraft:
    Have player archer before, reached level 95+ twice and deleted when I came back after a long break, mage is logic and warrior is well.... Warrior.

EDIT: I have played tons of other classes but getting bored quickly and having only 5Class slots resulted in what you see in front of you.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    YYGAYMER likes this.
  10. Saya

Guild:
    Minecraft:

11. iTechnically

Minecraft:
    Arrow storm at that level against psycho is quite risky, atleast for me as I have bad ping and escaping away is inconcistant. Arrow bomb allows you to both abuse his earth weakness, and keep your distance. Idk that's what I prefer.

Haven't played warrior I guess charge around search for an opening and get good defence + maybe thunder defence armor. Didn't wanna give advice I cannot vouch for.

12. WynnMilkman

WynnMilkman Detlas AFK Gang HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    please do not ignore warrior, ,, I think you should have done warrior before making this guide.

13. iTechnically

Minecraft:
    Tips are welcomed, if you have experience write some and I'll add them. Help is always welcomed

14. WynnMilkman

WynnMilkman Detlas AFK Gang HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My point with this is that it might've been wise to probably research a little more before posting the thread. Each class that does have advice feels really basic that applies to fast enemies in general. (Also it doesn't hurt to describe some of Psychomancer's traits, i.e. tp spam burst fire etc)
    Also, I've said this before but the lack of a warrior section just kind of hurts the credibility of other advice you give, when some of it is pretty good.

NITEHAWKX, Rogue of Rains and Saya like this.
  15. GreenTheMeme

GreenTheMeme Dying of stress and Anxiety -Everyone

Wynncraft bosses punish the player severely for being impatient or careless. This one especially, one wrong move or dodge and you're toast. I think this fact eludes everyone, but it is more important to dodge than it is to damage. Sure, it may give you a chance to finish the boss faster, but it may also kill you and make you run all the way back to the boss to do it all over again.

MlecznyHuxel99 likes this.
  16. PikaPrince

PikaPrince Something's Still not Quite Right... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    imagine finding psychomancer hard he's just annoying

17. RazorGuild

RazorGuild melee singu eats ass HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    hive is easy end of story, these tips aren't very useful. You literally could use morph set and best psychomancer's ass anyways

18. Rogue of Rains

Rogue of Rains Surfing winds and chasing windfalls VIP+

Minecraft:
    uh

19. RazorGuild

RazorGuild melee singu eats ass HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    partial morph as shit as it is, still easily good enough to beat hive without any of these tips

20. ILikeCola77

ILikeCola77 One day I will be rich

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you want this to be useful, don't ignore warrior and don't make such guides without enough knowledge. Warrior isn't as bad as you think. If you would have ever played it before you would know that.
    inb4 my warrior is level 77