1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How To Get Back To Luthos

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by DurpDur, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DurpDur

    DurpDur Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    49
    I tped back to detlas using a teleport scroll.

    Now I have no clue how to get back to luthos.

    Any help?
     
  2. Casparof

    Casparof Its been 10 years…..

    Messages:
    1,259
    Likes Received:
    403
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    Bru moment
     
    Mac N Cheese Man likes this.
  3. Horizon

    Horizon Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    323
    Likes Received:
    103
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    You can get into Lutho the same way you got into Lutho.
     
  4. Mac N Cheese Man

    Mac N Cheese Man First Official Member Of The Mac N Cheese Club

    Messages:
    1,627
    Likes Received:
    2,870
    Trophy Points:
    162
    No, they intentionally made it a one time place, you can only go there once. Sorry about this.
     
  5. Endercomet

    Endercomet HongKonger

    Messages:
    889
    Likes Received:
    730
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Minecraft:
    Find someone to give you a scroll
     
  6. Benjin

    Benjin Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,696
    Likes Received:
    1,897
    Trophy Points:
    128
    Wait WHAT!? Then why the hell is there a scroll merchant, well I did PoNR so I guess I'm good
     
  7. DurpDur

    DurpDur Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Wait is this for real ._. you have to have a tp scroll to get back in???
     
  8. AlexisPlay

    AlexisPlay I'm that one guy who is a guy. VIP+

    Messages:
    3,298
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Minecraft:
    The only time I took the main entrance, was for the quest, then only Lutho's scroll, so I have no idea if it's true or not that you can only access it by scroll XD
     
  9. CrunchyCol

    CrunchyCol CrunchyCOOL CHAMPION

    Messages:
    592
    Likes Received:
    1,241
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    You can just go through the front gate without any trouble.
     
  10. A Human

    A Human Definitely not an alien. VIP+

    Messages:
    199
    Likes Received:
    2,632
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    No, you can use the ordinary path through the region.
     
  11. DurpDur

    DurpDur Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Can I get the coords? I looked at the map page but can't find it :')
     
  12. JaydonTheWarrior

    JaydonTheWarrior Remove flying kick, it isn't fun.

    Messages:
    3,139
    Likes Received:
    6,202
    Trophy Points:
    215
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Its in between the angery village, and the abonded minds.
     
  13. DurpDur

    DurpDur Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Thank you, I'll try my best to find it
     
  14. valvoid

    valvoid Build/CMD Hybrid HERO

    Messages:
    3,205
    Likes Received:
    1,872
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    http://prntscr.com/qaurf2
    [​IMG]
    the gates are open
     
    Dave/rilau, Coragon42 and DurpDur like this.
  15. DurpDur

    DurpDur Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    54
    Likes Received:
    31
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Coragon42 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.