1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Video How To Complete The Ragni Memorial Secret

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Earthbrine, Apr 15, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  2. Znk022

Znk022 Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey, that's nice to find people actually trying to unravel hidden lore and secrets.

I think "the soldiers that did not die by the ennemy's blade but fell to the ennemy that lurks within us all" refers to soldiers who lost their minds to corruption.

I will go check this out but I don't exactly see what's completed, I'm not sure if I missed something or not. I'm more intrigued by the sparkle effect on top of the monument :sweatsmile:

Note : The content is interesting but sadly the video is a bit harsh to watch because of very low fps. Maybe you can try recording with a slightly lower resolution to improve that next time (●'◡'●)

3. Earthbrine

Earthbrine The Dirt of the Realm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yea sorry about the fps issue, as I was trying to record it on 4k :P
    By the way the thing that was changed is that there is now a permanent flower in the flower pot.

4. shtnck eyh ckhhe

shtnck eyh ckhhe Jesus of Nether-eth

Minecraft:
    This is a memorial to Santacuzz, a CT member who committed suicide.
    I doubt this is a puzzle or secret or easter egg; it's just a kind gesture in memory of someone.

Earthbrine likes this.
  5. Znk022

Znk022 Travelled Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Oh... It's a shame that it's not obvious for people that are not aware of the story. Sorry for my unwise guess, I did not mean to have light talk around an infortunate fact.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.