Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Long It Took For ??? Quest

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Frevan, Jul 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moreiron

moreiron Have Wand Will Travel VIP+

Minecraft:
    As one of the three that is correct.
    Except for me, there was also two months of flailing and overthinking. My pointless adventures were kinda humorous, I'd tell you, but then Selvut would have to delete the thread and Ban us both.
    Well, I can try.
    Like when I thought the redacted meant it was redacted of things. So I thought those redacted who redacted the mysterious redacted. I'll figure out how to get redacted to redacted from them. So I redacted some redacted by Deltas. I redacted some in Rymek. I even went redacted to redacted with my redacted (because otherwise you can't redacted there), and I redacted the hell out of redacted a couple times. Then I tried to redacted them to get a redacted, but it never worked.
    Then I read on the forums how that was Placeholder for a WIP using a drop from an old mob, and I threw the clay figurine of Salted I made in Ceramics class into a wall.

I also figured that redacted meant literally redacted, so i looked on redacted, and went to redacted, and there was redacted! But I could never redacted or redacted there, so now I think its an Easter Egg. So last night I took the Monster High girl i had painted with nail polish to get the skin tone right, and hand sewn the clothes so it looked just like Abandoned Bank, and I put it in the oven on a low heat and made satisfying screaming noises to myself for half an hour.

2. WhettoWen

WhettoWen desperatly need a fatal but poor

Guild:
    After reading all of these I feel really bad about how I found out what to do... But I'm not gonna say cause I don't wanna get banned.

3. setery10

setery10 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Took me a few hours cuz I looked up how to do it eggs dee

4. Kaelan~

Kaelan~ RIP VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Isn't there video for this quest?

5. Flick

Flick The fourm nub, Survivor of 9/7 VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    When I was at the [REDACTED] I met a group of people and then we [REDACTED] part then we [REDACTED] to solve the quest

6. MikmakBadassX

MikmakBadassX Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    it took me like 10 min
    i hope i wont get banned because im telling that
    jkjk:tearsofjoy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.