1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Do I Scam 9 Year Olds Into Buying Things For Good Prices From Mr

Discussion in 'Questions' started by SoulBurned, Sep 9, 2019.

1. SoulBurned

SoulBurned That random guy that bumped your shop VIP

Minecraft:
    For real tho how do I get good trades?

2. linrntrn

linrntrn Travelled Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Not sure what you mean...are you asking how to negotiate deals, or how to do well with the in-game trade market?

3. SoulBurned

Minecraft:
    I just mean negotiate deals well in like my forums shop or something like that
    Actually probably both

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
  4. Muchwag

Muchwag Don’t call me Poliwhirl!

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You ask them to offer first, then you counter with something slightly higher, 9/10 they will agree. Half the time when people are looking for the item they are willing to over pay to an extent so having them offer first is a nice way to get a better deal. If you are advertising the item sell it cheap because people don’t want to pay a lot for an item they don’t need. Hope this was helpful :>

SoulBurned likes this.
  5. SoulBurned

Minecraft:
    Thanks!

6. by2011

by2011 Atlas Incorporated (losing stocks :c )

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Attempting to do this:

1. Welcome to my shop! Please offer first on my items.

Here you can see a noble, yet ゴゴゴゴ useless ゴゴゴゴ attempt to establish a set of rules for a shop

2. How much for [ item ] ?

An individual has set his or her sights upon an item. This specific individual is case #1999 in this rather bizzare summer of someone not reading the aforementioned rules of the shop.

3. I hate saying things twice when I don't have to. Because it's useless to say it twice.

The shopkeeper is getting frustrated.

4. Ok, but I don't really know market prices for [ item ]. Can you maybe give a price?

At this point, the shopkeeper is almost having a mental breakdown breakdown. He feels like every time he has to go through this sort of exchange, everything gets reset back to "nothing", and he has to go through this an infinite number of times.

5. [ Silence ]

What's this? My flames and Iggy's nose didn't sense anything at all. Not a single reply. It seems that the shopkeeper is choosing not to reply in order to utilize the customer's desperateness.

6. Alright, how about [ offer ] ?

If the customer gives an offer first, that means that his soul... has admitted defeat.

Trivia:
    There is a ~12 hour pause between each reply due to the two people living in conflicting time zones.
    A similar phenomenon can be seen even within in-game conversations between two bargaining players.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019 at 9:48 PM
    Druser likes this.
  7. RazorGuild

RazorGuild Morph is saved!! HERO

Minecraft:
    jojo shop jojo shop jojo shop jojo shop