1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Do I Level Up From 50?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by harbar01, Jan 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harbar01

    harbar01 Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    28
    As of level 50, I have no quests above level 30 that I can do. My next few quests are from 52ish on. What are some good grinding areas to level up from 50? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
     
    Seum_Dwa21 likes this.
  2. Ryozake

    Ryozake confused vet

    Messages:
    26
    Likes Received:
    73
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Guild:
  3. ErratioD

    ErratioD Queen of Mooshrooms HERO

    Messages:
    301
    Likes Received:
    720
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    Lots of quests....maybe hit a few spots where mobs spawn frequently and.....Kill.Them.All.
    Then yay lvl 50! :D
     
  4. harbar01

    harbar01 Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    21
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    28
    I'm already at level 50 I mean. I think I've found a good spot to grind just now. It's a wolf cave with a wolf trainer at the bottom by Nesaak. Got about half my bar full in 15 mins.
     
    ErratioD likes this.
  5. ErratioD

    ErratioD Queen of Mooshrooms HERO

    Messages:
    301
    Likes Received:
    720
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    Well I read that entire thing completely wrong! My bad!
    But Gavel has quite a few quests as well.; I just remember grinding alot, but it's been awhile...
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.