1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Do I Do This?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by dreamer101, May 19, 2018.

?

help?

1. Your on yer own

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Why are you requesting command block help on the Wynncraft forums?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. You spelled you're wrong. Twice.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamer101

dreamer101 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    If you know the voting system in Town of Salem that would be helpful because I am trying to recreate that with command blocks and redstone.

If you don't than it goes like this. Every afternoon the town can vote up people to put on the stand and determine wether or not they are guilty or innocent. You would have there names displayed and if you click on one of them you would give them a vote. You can change your vote if you want but you can only have your vote on one person. You can't vote up multiple people at the same time. If enough votes are reached than they will be put up and the players will determine if they are inno or guilty.

In my case I need clickable text that shows how much votes each house has. If you click on one person and then click another than the new person will have your vote and the last person will no longer have your vote.

I would like it to be shown like this. If you can add the players names instead of the house # that would be really cool.

House #1
    IIIII
    House #2
    IIIII
    House #3
    IIIII
    and so on(all the way to 8)

Lets say that house #2 has three votes

House #1
    IIIII
    House #2
    OOOII
    House #3
    IIIII

I know that I might have not said it well enough but this is not easy stuff. It would be incredible if you happen to be a command block god and can help me this but if you can't than that is also 100% ok.

2. dreamer101

dreamer101 Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Bump that probably is not needed but who cares 10char

3. AmitTheProBro

AmitTheProBro Level 17 EPIC GAMER!

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    well i didnt do command blocks since 1.8 and all i remember is /execute and /scorebored... i'll try to relearn and help you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.