1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Glitch496, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fj_dragon

Fj_dragon Skilled Adventurer

My real name is Filip J******** and I love dragons so it was fj_dragon!

2. Zahr

Zahr You begrudgingly don the COMICAL HAT. VIP+

Minecraft:
    Ok, with mine I wanted to come out with a word that sounded like "Tsar" and the word "ghul".
    Later I found out that "Zahr":
    • is a village in Iran
    • means "stranger" in hebrew
    • means "luck" in arabic

The "Kaiser" is cuz I like Austria :p

3. Spunty

Spunty Newbie Adventurer

Here's my story.
    In my primary school, there was a really nice kid who had a mental disorder (I hear he's doing well nowadays) and in an assembly one time, he just shouted "SPUNTY" at the top of his lungs. I think he was trying to say "Spongebob" but I'll never quite know for sure. Anyway, so I thought that the word Spunty had to be the best thing ever, and wrote it down when I got home. From then on, Spunty became my username for everything. When I got minecraft, the name Spunty didn't work for whatever reason and I ended up with "Spuntysaurus". As soon as the name changing update was released I checked if Spunty was available, and it was. So here we are.

blankman likes this.
  4. blankman

blankman Wynncraft Boomer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I was... zeaguezet. Dunno where that came from. Then, I was Yummy_Potatoes. *shudders* During that time, I made a blank skin, and ding!

5. green254

green254 Mediocre architect

my last name is green. And my house number is 254. not very original I know

6. 3:

3: farlands pumpkin farlands pumpkin HERO

Minecraft:
    Back when I was really young, (2-4 years) my sister used to call me "Aarontti" from which you can form the sentence "Aaron on rontti". It is Finnish language, and it means "Aaron is a cat", and I liked it since I really loved cats at the time. A few years later when we first got our xbox 360 console as a christmas gift in 2005 we all created our own profiles for it. I named mine Aarontti, since I couldn't come up with anything else more creative back then. The name kinda carried on as I grew up, and when I bought minecraft in 2010, I obviously set it as my username! To this day most of my friends still use the nickname when they speak about me, and have created more nicknames for me that I use when the username "Aarontti" is already taken such as "Rontti", "Ronde", "Arska", "RonttiBoxi" and so on.

The Tantagonist likes this.
  7. Tthief

Tthief Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thief+ my english lv+ PVP= My name

8. DirtyDoge

DirtyDoge Master Procastinator HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ALKTnT: Goes by a pretty simple pattern actually.
    [Initials][Favorite block]
    I think the n is lowercase because I thought it meant "and" when I was 11.
    Either way, it looks cooler.
    Anyone can make their own name with this combo, go ahead, try it.

DirtyDoge: I like Spongebob
    I like memes
    My favorite meme is doge.

9. 27thColt

27thColt Well-Known Adventurer

3 Words:

Xbox.
    Name.
    Generator.

And then I tweaked it to make it shorter and not look nooby. Original name was TheUnearthlyColt27.
    I was like 10 at the time and couldn't thing of anything better. And because of my slight OC on things that I can control easily, I decided to name everything with "27thColt". Hey, can't stop now after 5 freaking years.

10. Power :3

Power :3 Drowned in projects VIP+

Minecraft:
    Puns.

I've tried them all with 'Aura' ;n;

11. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    My first name was Chris_CV i played MCPE and pictured myself as a famous Youtuber "ChrisVideos" i feel ashamed with this name now... A year later i didn't like the name anymore, i noticed i liked KFC my sister said i should change it to KFChris, i liked that name so i did that :D

12. Soviet Union

Soviet Union Sieze the means of production HERO

Minecraft:
    I originally had sukixan (it's a combination of my name and my old cats name) then I changed it to nesaak cuz wynncraft for lief then king of Ragni because I liked that

13. SoraDraco

SoraDraco Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Mine was from a book/School writing project I never fully wrote. I think it was something to do with chapter books. IDK it was old but i remember being hyped up to work on it. Anyway I wanted a unique username.

14. KabalUT

KabalUT RETIRED Detlas Janitor

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    * Tries to hold in huge paragraph of the story of the username because of nostalgia *

I was super addicted to Mortal Kombat at the time I started Minecraft and my favourite character in MK was Kabal. So, I just added UT (Ultimate) and Boom! KabalUT

15. buukie

buukie Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    the best character in homestuck + an extra u
    brilliant right

16. Piano

Piano Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Old username from like 2007 when I created a Nickelodeon account.

At the time I was 8, + I was a boy & I play piano.

Since namechanges I simply have "Piano" now, as well it was sort of my shortened nick for my username, plus it's unique.

17. Icicly

Icicly bred

Minecraft:
    (ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)(ʘ ͜ʖʘ)

lagerbooost likes this.
  18. LeoDiesAlot

LeoDiesAlot Better Head-Chief of Libertas than Etclement.

I was playing skywars with a group of friends, and I just kept dying. Regardless of how many kills I would get in a game, I would end up jumping off the edge because I'm bad at parkour. Soooo My name is Leo. and I die alot.

Naraka00 likes this.
  19. Sasuke_Uchiha0

Sasuke_Uchiha0 Levi_Ackerman0 -Current username VIP+

Minecraft:
    I was watching Naruto and kind fell in love with Sasuke so I picked him as my mc account name

20. Golurk_

Golurk_ In Golurk We Trust

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My little 8 year old self, wanted to make a Club Penguin account.
    My name started with Z, and like any other kid, most names end in "ie" (Ect. Blockie, Bobbie, Bearie)
    So I somehow came up with zani10690 (no clue where numbers came from)

Then by the time I made my Minecraft account, I stuck with "Zani" and added "boy" because I am a boy..

Zaniboy3 was the magic name...

Then I turned 12 and that naked sounded kinda kiddish.

So now Im Zani_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.