1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Glitch496, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benniethebest

Benniethebest The moat is holy. Even for noblemen.

Guild:
    Lunar- i just love the word "Lunar"
    Ranger- since i love the books of Ranger's Apprentice
    LunarRanger to the win!

2. Minitinipower

Minitinipower just a guy

Minecraft:
    Big brother named him self Power, so since i was much weaker then him, Minitinipower.

3. Crue911

Crue911 where? VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I made it up

4. Rice

Rice :) VIP+

Minecraft:
    I simply thought of a word that had to do with rice
    Infinite came up first
    Inifinirice was born

5. CrazyCookie

CrazyCookie The Craziest Mage

Minecraft:
    My minecraft username is TheCrazyGamer200 I pick that name because when I first play Minecraft I was kinda crazy and I like to play games. I was born in in the year 2000 that's where 200 came from. I took out one more 0 because it's too long

6. Spellbook_Binder

Spellbook_Binder The piggy that rocks!

Basically I was thinking of a name for my YouTube channel which strangely came before my Minecraft account, my MCPE username had always been InTheCityOfLove from when I was younger (8 ish) from watching a Phineas and Ferb episode based around the world. I asked my mum if I should make it that and she said no because it sounded weird, because for one we don't live in Paris! So then I went to get a book from my room to stimulate my mind and saw a book binder, those things that hold up books, so I thought Oh! That would make a good one! And then thought, what's better than a bookbinder, a Spellbook Binder! And so Spellbook Binder was born and I just added an underscore making it Spellbook_Binder.

7. jimmybravo

jimmybravo Italian guy

Johnnybravo -> jimmybravo ;

...hey mama

8. MrCoffeeTime

MrCoffeeTime King Of Corkus VIP

Minecraft:
    It was 2012, I was really excited for my minecraft giftcard, so that day I got on my computer, and registered my account, I stood there looking at the screen and thinking about my new nickname, so it was really cold and I had a cup of coffee on my hands, so I was just taking sips and I thought of"YourCoffeeTime" that was my frist name, in 2013/2014 I was playing on mineplex, a minigame called "wizards" I was reallly amazed for this game so I changed my name to... wait for it.......... "DarkMasterYT"
    LOL . so that name lasted for like 5/6 months, I got tired of it because I missed being called "Coffee" and I since It was along time since I used yourcoffeetime nick, I was like "Im older now, Im a MR" so I came up with MrCoffeeTime. My Favorite name and I will keep it forever :) I use it for EVERYTHING!!!!!

9. Nihilego36

Nihilego36 Avos Air Avos

Minecraft:
    So, I made a skin in 2015 it was a big-boned Wither Skeleton (a bad one, that's what my skin looks like), the same year I got my gift card, and I had to think of a name for it. My sister suggested a name for me (I forgot what she suggested), but I chose DaWitherKing224, as it really related to me. That's the story of my username!

10. Brutakah

Brutakah knight main CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    My first username (da_reel_bacca) came from Star Wars
    I just loved chewie so I made my name da_reel_bacca (since da_reel_chewbacca felt a lil too long)
    But then people started calling me "Jerome's fanboy" and etc so I came up with Brutakah which felt more official
    I actually wanted "Brutis" but it was taken and Brutakah sounded nice (I remembered it from Bionicle and I used to love the series) so that's how I have this name now :3

11. TheStrangerNinja

TheStrangerNinja I Like Chicken Wings With Cheese

my mc name is MrLaggington
    I like mianite and i like to watch it
    when season 2 there is a guy name waglington
    if he causes some lag the whole mianite team always say laglington
    then i remove "l" from"laglington" and add another "g"
    then i put Mr at the beginning

12. xCubby

xCubby Nobody Goes To My Shop ): HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I like Cubs. So I thought of the name cubby. But cubby was already taken so my friend suggested to add a x. Now it's xCubby :D

13. Jaycee

Jaycee Still waiting for MHW VIP+

Minecraft:
    I wasn't very creative, and the first letter of my name is J. Those exploding bush creatures had been all the rage at those times, so 'jcreeper' stuck, I suppose. Its disgusting, I know.
    added a 567 at the end, because creativity, I know nothing of it.

Time goes by, and, known or not known, the general nickname that stuck with me was "Jc". However, this was before name changing was a thing, so the username was still stuck as it was. Once name changing was able, it bounced around a few times between various ideas, ultimately ending in "Jaycee". Literally the sound "J" and "C", just lengthened. I love it more than my real name.
    (Except that was TAKEN, so, eh, the damn '_' was necessary. I check now and then if it can be removed... still taken :I)

14. Yoshi007

Yoshi007 IGN: RubberDuck989

My minecraft username was the work of the person who made my minecraft account for me since I was kinda young, or I asked them too, I forgot why, but my Forum username has been a name I kept for about a year or two, since I thought a spy Yoshi was cool...and it was the first thing that came to my head, it was nearly YoshiDragon at one point, but I changed it before I made my first account with it, so yeah.

15. Felinka

Felinka throw speed CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, I'm kinda stuck with my username since I know way too many people..
    Anyways I got my name from this Graphic Novel about a group of kids that I always read back in 5th grade (Yeah, that long ago) and decided to name my account after one of the character's superhero names.

16. Wynn-ShopKeeper

Wynn-ShopKeeper Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    my username has gone through a few major changes, at first it was kinda sucky so I changed to a cooler one, and then I changed to this... biggest mistake of my life.

17. Ville

Ville Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just wanted this name coz im too mlg pro trickshotter and i love mountaindev with doritos

lagerbooost likes this.
  18. drybones967

drybones967 P R A I S E P I G M O N VIP+

Minecraft:
    i used to be drybones967... den a few weeks ago i was liek i donut liek dis any more so i changed it to Dryb0nes. K? K.

19. XavierEXE

XavierEXE ♪ Wynncraft's Composer and Ability Tree Lead ♫ ♪ Music Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    I like computers and my name is Xavier

Woahhhhhh

Loggerhead likes this.
  20. Loggerhead

Loggerhead Some Loggerhead

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Cuz, i am DaLeader!!! soon changing name to SushieDonuts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.