1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

How can i get enouth Emeralds for a Mythic Item?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Holzgolem, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Holzgolem

Holzgolem Newbie Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm looking for a way to make some quick cash to buy a Mythic Dagger someday. Preferably the Weatherer. Any strategies?

2. Nitrogen7

Nitrogen7 Yee CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    There are some ways for quick cash:
    -the basic and prob best solution for everything Lootrunning (u only need lq gear and if ur lucky u find a mythic dagger on ur own)
    -buying stuff from the tm and reselling it for more ( for that u need some cash to start with, and sometimes it takes much time, but for that u need a lot of knowledge about itemprices)
    -grinding for ingredients and selling them (u need lb gear and need to know which ingredients sell good)
    -getting a loan from friends
    -or u rob Salted (doesnt work that much so I usually sell my body to him for some quick le)

Sploofie likes this.
  3. Nukewarmachine

Nukewarmachine 17 soul points at lvl 105 when VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'd say running boss altars (and selling the boss's ingredient drops) can be another solution, but a portion of your profits might be going toward buying more (health) potions to continue running that boss altar

4. dogwqter

dogwqter FestiveWalter

Minecraft:
    Honestly, the best method is just to lootrun. I found a divzer and a PERFECT TENUTO and a slayer which most definitely made my money back and gave me lots of emeralds.