1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art How 2 Draw: Basic Eye

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Kimjdav, May 21, 2017.

Tags:
?

Did this help you?

  1. Yes! Very much!

    8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. Kind of...

    2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. No, not really.

    3 vote(s)
    23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimjdav

    Kimjdav Artist for hire https://twitter.com/Kimjdav_Artsu

    Messages:
    502
    Likes Received:
    1,091
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Etc etc I need like ten words or something.
    Enjoy.
     
    Aya, Kuroi, T-Flex and 16 others like this.
  2. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I don't draw eyes like this .-.
     
  3. Kimjdav

    Kimjdav Artist for hire https://twitter.com/Kimjdav_Artsu

    Messages:
    502
    Likes Received:
    1,091
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Idk this is just how I do it, you are free to do it how you like.
     
  4. Plasma~

    Plasma~ Antishitposter

    Messages:
    2,743
    Likes Received:
    3,253
    Trophy Points:
    139
    Minecraft:
    Nice! :thumbsup:
     
  5. (Meric)

    (Meric) No longer edgy

    Messages:
    3,194
    Likes Received:
    2,753
    Trophy Points:
    147
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nice, I tried it:
    worked out gud
    [​IMG]
     
    Lotem, C4rdiaK, ploo and 11 others like this.
  6. hmm

    hmm girl who fucked ur mom last night

    Messages:
    1,436
    Likes Received:
    4,593
    Trophy Points:
    162
    upload_2017-5-23_22-30-31.png
    alright
    upload_2017-5-23_22-33-37.png
    i'm not used to drawing complex eyelashes but that's fine
    upload_2017-5-23_22-35-14.png
    alright...

    keep it simple for myself...
    upload_2017-5-23_22-37-38.png
    And the final step....
    upload_2017-5-23_22-39-54.png
    FUCK
     
    AetherArising, Tisaun, Aya and 8 others like this.
  7. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    I usually draw with colored pencils so shading is easier (tbh I'm surprised I could get two colors from this pen)
     
    Kimjdav likes this.
  8. field

    field ♪ VIP+

    Messages:
    300
    Likes Received:
    238
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    broken pic
     
  9. Berriiee

    Berriiee Smol Berrii ~ VIP+

    Messages:
    108
    Likes Received:
    646
    Trophy Points:
    65
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Did I do good?

    I
     
    tokyo559 and hmm like this.
  10. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It's not broken tho
    ________________________________
    Good berri *pats*
     
  11. Blizzardgale

    Blizzardgale Famous Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    1,139
    Likes Received:
    2,966
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    Hotel pen and sticky note edition
    Basically poor man's equipment haha
    [​IMG]
     
    Penpen, Tisaun, C4rdiaK and 3 others like this.
  12. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Now do the other one
     
  13. Blizzardgale

    Blizzardgale Famous Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    1,139
    Likes Received:
    2,966
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    Alright! It took quite a bit of work since I had to make sure the eyes were in about the same position, as well as the same size. But, I think the two are pretty even!

    [​IMG]
     
  14. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    can I have a picture of the two together?
     
  15. field

    field ♪ VIP+

    Messages:
    300
    Likes Received:
    238
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    Now it isn't
     
  16. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I didn't touch the post, you can see its not edited
     
  17. Kimjdav

    Kimjdav Artist for hire https://twitter.com/Kimjdav_Artsu

    Messages:
    502
    Likes Received:
    1,091
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So good, almost as if you flipped the image! :^)
     
    Tisaun, Yuno F Gasai and Blizzardgale like this.
  18. field

    field ♪ VIP+

    Messages:
    300
    Likes Received:
    238
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Minecraft:
    welp
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.