Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Community Event Hide and Seek Event Thing

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by iora_, Apr 1, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iora_

iora_ Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Yo, so I am going to do a hide & Seek event with a reward! This event will probably be every Sunday between the times of 1pm GMT and 9pm GMT.

Rules:

Don't use movement enhancements such as Armour, Jewellery, Weapons or Abilities. You need to be able to access all spots as a base player - like your playing normal survival.

Stick to the hide and seek town zone.

If you get duel/trade requested then you have been found.

Don't run from your spot once there.

Reward:

The reward starts off at 16 LE for the person who wins the most out of 5 rounds however if people wish they can add more LE to the "pot" and make the prize bigger! If it's a tie there will be a tie breaker.

More information will be provided on the day, feel free to ask any questions or to give any suggestions. The 5 locations for the first 5 rounds have already been chosen.

This will be a streamed event and I will be seeker for most of the rounds however if others wish to be seeker then they can, just let me know! Others can also stream this as well, I don't mind.

Oh and every participant needs to stay in the walled zone of the town/city unless other wise specified.

This is the first time I am doing something like this, I hope you all have fun and enjoy, I plan to do this once a week!

2. AlanGreyson

AlanGreyson WynnArtist VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This sounds fun

NoGoodGod likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.