Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

hi!!!!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by Struexo, Jun 2, 2026.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Struexo

    Struexo Skilled Adventurer

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    25
    Hello !!!! I'm stru !!! I'm not technically new to Wynncraft, I first played it back in 2020 and got a level 80 account, but this is the first time I'm really playing the game (started a new save and almost am at my old save's spot!!!) and interacting with the community !!! I feel like I understand a lot now, heheh
     
    Haml0rd and Elytry like this.
  2. Elytry

    Elytry Not Passive Only Aggressive

    Messages:
    1,803
    Likes Received:
    3,232
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello! Welcome to the forums! Out of curiosity, what class/play style are you doing?
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.