1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Help With Nxc Sensor Coding

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by SPYROHAWK, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPYROHAWK

    SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

    Messages:
    3,743
    Likes Received:
    4,302
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Minecraft:
    Ok, so I made a similar thread a while back and got not actual responses, so lets try again.

    I am coding a robot. But I can't seem to get the if statement for the ultrasonic sensor right. I am using NXC and here is my code:

    Need_Help_1.PNG

    Everything before the if works. Did I make the statement wrong? Can anyone help? (The brick is a mindstorms NXT)
     
  2. --

    -- The world's most popular Minecraft server

    Messages:
    1,401
    Likes Received:
    1,674
    Trophy Points:
    136
    Protip: if you want people to help you with your code, then:
    1. Post on StackExchange or another programming Q&A site, not a fucking minecraft server forum
    2. Copy and paste your code instead of screenshotting it
    hint: check your indentation
     
  3. SPYROHAWK

    SPYROHAWK Head Grand Theorist HERO

    Messages:
    3,743
    Likes Received:
    4,302
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Minecraft:
    The only community website I use is this. I know most people probs won't know, but I wanted to check anyway
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.