Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Help with mage setup

Discussion in 'Questions' started by HypInWynncraft, Apr 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HypInWynncraft

HypInWynncraft Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    So like 1-2 weeks again i asked for TPM setup and realized thats endgame so here I am.

I used to use Detlas' Legacy as my wand but then I lost it so um yeah. (Lost to Soul Point problem cuz I was at like 2 soulpoints and my brain decided to go into lvl 70 area)

Now I'm wandless kinda. I have 2 weak wands I use rn but I need a better one.

Help? TY also I use 2/4 gold armor and 2/4 chain armor I guess too lazy to get stats :)

Also I have adventurer's set.

2. Ninja_VK

Ninja_VK RainbowsRcool VIP+

Minecraft:
  3. scootingscooter

scootingscooter Skilled Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
  4. Blackquill

Blackquill Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    So, according to Wynndata you are lvl 50 on your mage right now.

I can get you a lvl 48 Unholy Wand, but that is kinda meh. It'll do till you can acquire something proper, but isn't the best thing you can get.
    Aside from that, I would recommend that once you have a substitute, you try and get a Sage. It's both a really good XP wand and also just in general fine for the time being. I ran that thing until 55, at which point I turned to Olux's Priced Wand, and then take that till you get Ethereal at 70. And from there you can more or less carry it for quite a while.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.